RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

10 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Some of you will never understand. When you are truly good friends with someone (not a guy you talk to every once in a while) the bottom line is their ex girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off limits. 

barney stinson tru GIF

Bro Code.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dunnie said:

That's some sick fraternity adolescent sh*t right there.

I was never in a fraternity (I'm sure most of you can tell), but it's not just "bro code".  It's avoiding making bad decisions and potentially complex entanglements. 

A supposed best friend dating your ex can generally only lead to that friendship coming to an end, one way or the other.  It's just a bad decision and a conflict of interest, simple as that.  There's plenty of women out there.  Maybe don't choose the one your best friend ended a relationship with, likely for a pretty good reason.  

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Some of you will never understand. When you are truly good friends with someone (not a guy you talk to every once in a while) the bottom line is their ex girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off limits. 

So if your friend is a great guy who really cares for your sister and would treat her great that isnt ok?  You rather some scumbag you know nothing about date your sister?  Man, this "bro code" you live by is awful.

But... You must remember that Zach was actively trying to hide this and didn't want it getting out.... 

So it's not like he was bragging about it... His Ex is the one that made it public thinking that she might hurt him. Instead it's turned him into a sanchize type celebrity

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Distractions. Funny, but distractions.

A player as poop as Zach was should be 100% about getting ready to play at an elite level right now.

Is Zach? Or is he havin fun living it up?

I certainly don’t recall any Peyton Manning f’ing Mom threads in his 2nd year.

So again, funny, but not what I want to see.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 1

22 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So if your friend is a great guy who really cares for your sister and would treat her great that isnt ok?  You rather some scumbag you know nothing about date your sister?  Man, this "bro code" you live by is awful.

I guess that's alright but if things don't work out between them, you could get caught in the crossfire. I personally would not date a friends sister.

LOL....  I am glad I can talk about being a contender and all that.....and you guys are stuck talking about a QB and WR that will both be out of the leauge in a couple years, banging cougars and ex girlfriends.  

Why are you here?
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

A player as poop as Zach was should be 100% about getting ready to play at an elite level right now.

Lol. You don’t want him having sex? Jesus. 

And to be fair, there was no Twitter when Peyton was playing. And he’s also not as handsome as Zach is sooo, can’t compare. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol. You don’t want him having sex? Jesus. 

And to be fair, there was no Twitter when Peyton was playing. And he’s also not as handsome as Zach is sooo, can’t compare. 

Peyton just tried assault women instead.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Dreams said:

The next time the Jets have a choice of potential QB's, they'd have a better chance throwing darts at a board or better yet pulling names from a hat. ? 

I love when posters who were banned under their last account make another account to do the same thing that got them banned in the first place.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Warfish said:

as if any of this is Zach's fault

• Upvote 2

A news media friend of mine told me some years ago that it was an open secret that Peyton Manning had an affair with a woman in the Indianapolis media, but that no news outlet there would dare run a story. I have no idea if this was actually true or not, just his word.  Times have really changed, though.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Hypothetical.  Zach sleeps 8 hours a day.   Physically trains 3 hours a day.   Studies film 3-4 hours a day.   Works with a QB coach 2 hours a day. 

Still has 8 hours left during the day.  You think a 22 year old professional athlete isn't going to date or have sex?   Now, having it get out he did his mom's friend is kinda odd, but whatever, he didn't link it.  They are both over 18, and both consenting, so it's really none of my business.

Has he been working out, putting on 10-15 pounds of muscle?   Check.   Busted doing drugs?  Nope.  DUI?  Nope.  Getting massages with a certain Brown's QB?  Nope.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Manning was tea bagging the female trainer when he was getting treatment.  There just wasn’t twitter then.

If Manning played in a vicious media circus like NY in todays day and age, he wouldnt have made it past his first professional season. 

Tea bagging trainers is the least of it, the Indy Star is just the PR wing of the Colts, so sh*t never gets out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

The focus by Wilson (and the media) should be on him being better at football.

I don't even think it's funny.

I don't care to know anything about Wilson or his mother's private life. 

I'm not on Twitter (don't have an account), and hopefully never will be.  Who are these random creeps tweeting Abby Gile about her dating Dax Milne?  I mean come on.  Lowlifes.

• Thumb Down 4