RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

5 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Entirely reasonable take by you here, but the Zach delusionists will kill you for it.

I don't even think it's funny.

I don't care to know anything about Wilson or his mother's private life. 

I'm not on Twitter (don't have an account), and hopefully never will be.  Who are these random creeps tweeting Abby Gile about her dating Dax Milne?  I mean come on.  Lowlifes.

Can you supply a list of these murderous Zach delusionists? 

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Distractions. Funny, but distractions.

A player as poop as Zach was should be 100% about getting ready to play at an elite level right now.

Is Zach? Or is he havin fun living it up?

I certainly don’t recall any Peyton Manning f’ing Mom threads in his 2nd year.

So again, funny, but not what I want to see.

Sadly, I’m afraid this might be the most entertaining thing he does this season. Just got that feeling, so might as well enjoy a few laughs before the tears. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Sadly, I’m afraid this might be the most entertaining thing he does this season. Just got that feeling, so might as well enjoy a few laughs before the tears. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

All of the NFL fan bases have turned into Zach Wilson fans. The turnaround is insane. 

his reputations is thru the roof right now lmao. 

He was a “bust” collectively on twitter, now he’s a FXCKING DAWG AND A CHAMP…

^^ exactly. 

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

I love when posters who were banned under their last account make another account to do the same thing that got them banned in the first place.

1st account actually, but I'm guessing you can only post sunshine and rainbows for the fragile fans here. Let me guess, you're one of those wish we still had Sam here, this is his year right? Top 10 QB? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s a possibility as it always is with Jets QB‘s!

if he even does decently this year tho.. watch out! lol he’ll be the most beloved Jet QB across the league that I can ever remember.

The type of guy to sleep with your QB’s mom & then drop a smooth 275 & 2 tuddies on your defense.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

A player as poop as Zach was should be 100% about getting ready to play at an elite level right now.

How do you get away with posing such an obviously accurate criticism of Zach without the crybaby's attacking you as a fake fan or Troll? I am clearly in the company of greatness.  

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

What distraction could he possibly cause… everyone is on vacation until training camp start, literally no one on the team is doing anything at this moment that could distract them lmao. ppl are weird.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Dreams said:

How do you get away with posing such an obviously accurate criticism of Zach without the crybaby's attacking you as a fake fan or Troll? I am clearly in the company of greatness.  

Because Warfish has built up plenty of equity here.  You have’t.  You’re a one topic poster and can’t even have a little fun in a thread clearly designed to do just that.  

Stop trying to constantly paint yourself as a victim.  Go outside. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because Warfish has built up plenty of equity here.  You have’t.  You’re a one topic poster and can’t even have a little fun in a thread clearly designed to do just that.  

Stop trying to constantly paint yourself as a victim.  Go outside. 

Good to see you still on here JF80. Hope you’re doing well my man. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

59 minutes ago, JTJet said:

If Manning played in a vicious media circus like NY in todays day and age, he wouldnt have made it past his first professional season. 

Tea bagging trainers is the least of it, the Indy Star is just the PR wing of the Colts, so sh*t never gets out. 

This.

Dude had a very nice house in a well to do area of Indy….and a condo downtown not too far from the RCA dome where all of his other “scoring” was done.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, Dreams said:

1st account actually, but I'm guessing you can only post sunshine and rainbows for the fragile fans here. Let me guess, you're one of those wish we still had Sam here, this is his year right? Top 10 QB? 

Lmfao, if you think that’s how I feel about Sam Darnold, maybe this is your first account.

• Haha 3

I dont recall Peyton QBing in the greatest media market on the planet earth either.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

While I dont agree with the prognosis ... I applaud the wit.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1