Becton looks trimmed down to me

AFJF

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

So we were told for a fact he was 396 about two and a half weeks ago. 

now assuming this pic is recent, he looks like the above. 

not the smartest guy in the world but something does not add up and I am talking about 396.

I don't see him holding today's paper.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Becton hasn’t really been gaming. He’s secretly working on a Time Machine in his garage to go back and get some of those brontosaurus eggs.

Brontosauruses were vegans.  He ain’t touching those eggs.  

However, should you present him with these guys’ eggs…now we’re talking:

https://www.businessinsider.com/rare-dinosaur-eggshells-found-in-portugal-2013-8

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When I was a kid I always wondered why they didn't just put sumo wrestlers in as hockey goalies.

Don't look now but that is happening.  A whole slew of awful cookie cutter 6'4 6'5 goalies all the same who stink.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I'm not worried about Becton being fat.  I'm worried about the fact that the lower half of his body is small compared to the massive upper half.

And also his cardio conditioning.

You serious?  Most OL have much bigger upper bodies than lower. 

See Brick and Bryant McKinnie  

0AC4221C-9EBF-4C20-9CD6-5AAB35A60C1C.jpeg

3F915249-848F-4F57-8BA3-B08EFA2997B3.png

5 hours ago, BurntDice said:

You serious?  Most OL have much bigger upper bodies than lower. 

See Brick and Bryant McKinnie  

0AC4221C-9EBF-4C20-9CD6-5AAB35A60C1C.jpeg

3F915249-848F-4F57-8BA3-B08EFA2997B3.png

and they aren't FAT FUKKS either.  Becton is out of shape for a pro athlete and the deniers are kool aid drinkers. Hope I  am wrong but I don't see him as a difference maker at this point.  

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Beast mode on a war path for the Chad Pennington award.  I tried tell all the haters, I gave them warning, I extended an olive branch to atone their sins of bashing Becton for no reason and now, dude is looking like a world strongest man competitor and ready to pancake DE's all around the NFL.  

There is still time, haters.   There is still time.

@freestater

In

DC569D81-53F7-4E5F-9B7A-EFBC77AAC56E.jpeg

11 hours ago, Trotter said:

So we were told for a fact he was 396 about two and a half weeks ago. 

now assuming this pic is recent, he looks like the above. 

not the smartest guy in the world but something does not add up and I am talking about 396.

Obviously he wasn't  396. I mean did someone see an official weighing or something?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

and they aren't FAT FUKKS either.  Becton is out of shape for a pro athlete and the deniers are kool aid drinkers. Hope I  am wrong but I don't see him as a difference maker at this point.  

This is just history repeating itself and you are sucked right in. 

see Bryant McKinnie 

Every offensive lineman in the National Football League tips the scales at well over 300 pounds. Ravens offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie was at 386 pounds when he played for the Vikings last season

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Obviously he wasn't  396. I mean did someone see an official weighing or something?

Quoting Dr Boomer. He insisted several times it was factual. Never revealed his source but was going to die on that hill.

10 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Quoting Dr Boomer. He insisted several times it was factual. Never revealed his source but was going to die on that hill.

Boomer is one step below King when it comes to Jets negativity. I have heard so much negativity  from Boomer in terms of the Jets, why anyone would believe anything he says about the team is unbelievable. When he was doing color during a Jets game, he was talking about what a bad organization it was and how they almost got him killed and this was while his buddy Coslet was the coach. He is happy to play the villain.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Boomer is one step below King when it comes to Jets negativity. I have heard so much negativity  from Boomer in terms of the Jets, why anyone would believe anything he says about the team is unbelievable. When he was doing color during a Jets game, he was talking about what a bad organization it was and how they almost got him killed and this was while his buddy Coslet was the coach. He is happy to play the villain.

Agree 100%. 

I have met many current and former Jet players over the years and only 1 was an absolute ass - that would be Boomer. He was at a tech event the year after he left the Jets and the first thing I asked him was how is son was doing - he responded doing well and thanks for asking. He then asked me if I was a Jet fan. When I responded yes his direct answer was sorry to hear that.

I was about to just turn around and leave at that point and then he went on a rant about Keyshawn. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Beast mode on a war path for the Chad Pennington award.  I tried tell all the haters, I gave them warning, I extended an olive branch to atone their sins of bashing Becton for no reason and now, dude is looking like a world strongest man competitor and ready to pancake DE's all around the NFL.  

There is still time, haters.   There is still time.

@freestater

Hungry Night Court GIF by Laff

• Haha 2