Jump to content

Becton looks trimmed down to me


AFJF
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Beast mode on a war path for the Chad Pennington award.  I tried tell all the haters, I gave them warning, I extended an olive branch to atone their sins of bashing Becton for no reason and now, dude is looking like a world strongest man competitor and ready to pancake DE's all around the NFL.  

There is still time, haters.   There is still time.

@freestater

If that's a current un-photoshopped image of Becton then just wow.

That's a really big change in 3 weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PorP said:

If that's a current un-photoshopped image of Becton then just wow.

That's a really big change in 3 weeks. 

So that’s not his 7th grade gym teacher standing next to him? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Pic of Becton  in mini camp that made him look fat….Jets fans response:  OMG he’s a fat ass bust, cut him or trade him for a conditional 8th rounder now!


Pic of Becton pre mini camp looking slim and trim….Jets fans response:  Well weight doesn’t matter, he’s got skinny legs and his condition sucks   Cut him or trade him for a conditional 5th   

 

Summed it up perfectly.

Well done.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BurntDice said:

You serious?  Most OL have much bigger upper bodies than lower. 
 

See Brick and Bryant McKinnie  

 

 

0AC4221C-9EBF-4C20-9CD6-5AAB35A60C1C.jpeg

3F915249-848F-4F57-8BA3-B08EFA2997B3.png

DBrick was not 360 plus  mckinney same, look at the photos of becton in a variety of situations, look at him next to other olineman.

His base is small compared to the massive top of his body.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I love what some here come up with. Becton has freakin tree trunks for legs. Becton's calves are bigger than Lawson's thighs. There is nothing disproportionate about him. He is a mountain from top to bottom. Conditioning...that's a different question. 

061422JetsBK42.jpg

No they are not, he for sure does not have tree trunks, look at his thighs compared to his calves, look at his ankles.

Lawson is a speed rusher who weighs a hundred pounds less.  Look at the top half of lawsons body compared to becton.

Should have been comparing him to zac wilson or berrios.  Just as valid.

 

01g2jrr40bsj484z30gr.jpg

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I some day hope for a world where everyone just feels comfortable and can more appropriately express their sexual attraction to a guy like Mekhi Becton than we routinely see here. You don't need to be angry about it. Lean in; you'll be a much happier person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Agree 100%. 

I have met many current and former Jet players over the years and only 1 was an absolute ass - that would be Boomer. He was at a tech event the year after he left the Jets and the first thing I asked him was how is son was doing - he responded doing well and thanks for asking. He then asked me if I was a Jet fan. When I responded yes his direct answer was sorry to hear that.

I was about to just turn around and leave at that point and then he went on a rant about Keyshawn. 

My brother in law played against Boomer when they were in HS. Brother in law  was QB for Islip Boomer QB for East Islip. According to my Brother in law Boomer was a dich way back when and judging by what Boomer is today I would have to agree with him. ( probably the only thing we ever agree on)Never liked Esiason never will. Fuch Boomer and his Jets hating narrative 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

DBrick was not 360 plus  mckinney same, look at the photos of becton in a variety of situations, look at him next to other olineman.

His base is small compared to the massive top of his body.

Oh McKinney wasn’t around 360? News to me. Do some research, he was between 353-380 during his career 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Because he’s been injury plagued to date?

He got rolled up on by a teammate.  Did he get injured during his rookie year as well?

Would that really count as "injury plagued"?

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Pic of Becton  in mini camp that made him look fat….Jets fans response:  OMG he’s a fat ass bust, cut him or trade him for a conditional 8th rounder now!


Pic of Becton pre mini camp looking slim and trim….Jets fans response:  Well weight doesn’t matter, he’s got skinny legs and his condition sucks   Cut him or trade him for a conditional 5th   

 

With that amount of weight loss well be lucky to get a 8th

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No they are not, he for sure does not have tree trunks, look at his thighs compared to his calves, look at his ankles.

Lawson is a speed rusher who weighs a hundred pounds less.  Look at the top half of lawsons body compared to becton.

Should have been comparing him to zac wilson or berrios.  Just as valid.

 

01g2jrr40bsj484z30gr.jpg

What is the ideal thigh to ankle ratio?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BurntDice said:

This is just history repeating itself and you are sucked right in. 
 

see Bryant McKinnie 

 

Every offensive lineman in the National Football League tips the scales at well over 300 pounds. Ravens offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie was at 386 pounds when he played for the Vikings last season

Other than weight, what similarities would Becton have to McKinnie?  We can't tell, he's never on the field.  Let's see what he looks like after 6 games. and not his video games.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I would need his coefficient of drag to work the numbers.

i would go with Mary Hart in her prime. I am sure there are many others and do regard you as somewhat of an expert here, but when it comes to thighs - ankles - she comes to mind.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Other than weight, what similarities would Becton have to McKinnie?  We can't tell, he's never on the field.  Let's see what he looks like after 6 games. and not his video games.

Mkinnie isn’t exactly a great benchmark either

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

i would go with Mary Hart in her prime. I am sure there are many others and do regard you as somewhat of an expert here, but when it comes to thighs - ankles - she comes to mind.  

Not anything to argue with your choice of the former Entertainment Tonight hostess.   Mary Hart had a stellar set of gams (note my salute to the 1940s).

Off the top of my head, I might go with Charlize Theron in her prime.  Her perfect legs go on for miles.  Always thought she would have been a better choice than Julia Roberts as Andy Garcia's trophy wife in Oceans 11.

charlize_theron_legs_veronica_2k173.jpg

pretty.today-Image820.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CSNY said:

My brother in law played against Boomer when they were in HS. Brother in law  was QB for Islip Boomer QB for East Islip. According to my Brother in law Boomer was a dich way back when and judging by what Boomer is today I would have to agree with him. ( probably the only thing we ever agree on)Never liked Esiason never will. Fuch Boomer and his Jets hating narrative 

I met him once, I went to Brentwood (Yeah, I know) and my buddy was friends with Boomer.  We all graduated in 79. I can't say but I had no recollection that he was a dick. BUT he was also a GREAT baseball player. Pitched for East Islip and won the Yastremski award in 1979.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Not anything to argue with your choice of the former Entertainment Tonight hostess.   Mary Hart had a stellar set of games (note my salute to the 1940s).

Off the top of my head, I might go with Charlize Theron in her prime.  Her perfect legs go on for miles.  Always thought she would have been a better choice than Julia Roberts as Andy Garcia's trophy wife in Oceans 11.

charlize_theron_legs_veronica_2k173.jpg

pretty.today-Image820.jpg

 

And this is why you are the expert and the best at what you do.

Now while I am on the Becton bandwagon and want him to succeed - this is what we should be thinking of when we discuss thighs and ankles.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Becton is one of those guys that will be 500 lbs within 6 months of retirement.

He's the anti-Brick in every way.  I remember Brick at his retirement presser looking like he had already dropped 20+ lbs.

They're both from VA and play(ed) LT.  The similarities stop there.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Becton is one of those guys that will be 500 lbs within 6 months of retirement.

He's the anti-Brick in every way.  I remember Brick at his retirement presser looking like he had already dropped 20+ lbs.

They're both from VA and play(ed) LT.  The similarities stop there.

No. They go the opposite way and lose weight 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...