"The Ketchup Bottle" No More. Steelers to rename "Heinz Field" to "Acrisure Stadium".

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sounds like a personal hygiene product. 

“ are sure your ready, are you sure your fresh, are you…… Acrisure?”

Crusher's response to these 3 questions:

"No, no, and no.  I can't reach/bend down far enough to be able to tell if all my folds are clean."

• Haha 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

BTW, how are you doing on your weight loss regimen?

Ugh its tough.  Was down to 235 but now I'm back up to 255.  Still way better than I was before though.  Getting ready to move to Raleigh in August so its been tough to keep the exercise going.  When we're settled in I'll return to a more strict regimen!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugh its tough.  Was down to 235 but now I'm back up to 255.  Still way better than I was before though.  Getting ready to move to Raleigh in August so its been tough to keep the exercise going.  When we're settled in I'll return to a more strict regimen!

Dude, you are doing great.   Keep a positive mindset.  

At least for me as an OCD/anxiety person, moving is one of the most stressful experiences.  No kitchen to prepare meals, things out of order, aaahhhh!!  Good luck.  Let me know if you need a Sydney gif to take your mind off things.  lol

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

At least for me as an OCD/anxiety person, moving is one of the most stressful experiences.  No kitchen to prepare meals, things out of order, aaahhhh!!  Good luck.  Let me know if you need a Sydney gif to take your mind off things.  lol

I'd love one but you're gonna get me in trouble with the wife one of these days now that I work fully remotely from home.  😆

• Haha 2

I'm sure companies have commissioned psychological studies to confirm that paying to name a stadium has a positive net present value to them, but it seems strange that after eating a lousy hotdog and sitting out in the Pittsburgh winter for three hours someone's gonna be like, "Huh... suddenly I have an urge to buy some insurance vehicles."

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jgb said:

I'm sure companies have commissioned psychological studies to confirm that paying to name a stadium has a positive net present value to them, but it seems strange that after eating a lousy hotdog and sitting out in the Pittsburgh winter for three hours someone's gonna be like, "Huh... suddenly I have an urge to buy some insurance vehicles."

Most stadium names aren’t really geared towards the fans who attend the games, i imagine.  It’s about the TV exposure.  

Staten Island Jabronis who live with their Moms and go to Jets games, for instance, don’t purchase insurance, much less from MetLife. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Acrisure about that? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You and I right now...

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Got down to 277, back to 3 Bills. Sucks. Too busy,  too much stress, worried about my parents, moving again.....

Life at 51 is kind if a pain in the ass, but it beats the alternative. 

I think. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Hey fellow fatties! I was at 235 before covid (6'1" and somewhat muscular). Managed to tack on an extra 40 due to drinking, mostly. Any advice (don't tell me to stop drinking)?

I cut out doughnuts and alot of bread, and l got slightly more active in my daily routine.

Its a start.....

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Most stadium names aren’t really geared towards the fans who attend the games, i imagine.  It’s about the TV exposure.  

Staten Island Jabronis who live with their Moms and go to Jets games, for instance, don’t purchase insurance, much less from MetLife. 

Chevy should sponsor MetLife. “The Jets are playing at home this week at Camaro Stadium.”

8 hours ago, Jets Things said:

Hey fellow fatties! I was at 235 before covid (6'1" and somewhat muscular). Managed to tack on an extra 40 due to drinking, mostly. Any advice (don't tell me to stop drinking)?

Stop eating?  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, but I did put a brand new AC system in the house last month, 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No, but I did put a brand new AC system in the house last month, 

One great thing about living in the south:  Centralized AC is required by law and built in to all homes and buildings.

There were a lot of miserable late spring/early summer days growing up in NJ where the school/house had fans blowing hot air rather than AC being utilized.  Yuck.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2022 at 5:40 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Intermittent fasting. It works like a charm. Don’t you want to look like this guy. It’s possible. You can do it in just a few months! 

8AD75979-8491-465D-96BA-37010BF7C5EE.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Intermittent fasting. It works like a charm. Don’t you want to look like this guy. It’s possible. You can do it in just a few months! 

8AD75979-8491-465D-96BA-37010BF7C5EE.jpeg

Exactly what I've been doing!  That's how I got down from over 290 down to 235 initially.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 5:46 PM, munchmemory said:

Yea I’m a OCD expert 🤪COVID threw me for a loop or rather I let it. I was in fantastic shape 2 years ago. I went from 195 to 160. Took years to figure it out through intermittent fasting. Was in best shape since I was 36. Now I’m 64. Not easy but it works once you figure it out. I lost 35 pounds in 2.5 months. Then I just did NOTHING when COVID hit. Back up to 195 and I look like a phat slob. I don’t hold extra weight well. And then brilliantly, I tried to leave NYC and was on the move all over US since January 2022. Absolute disaster. In and out of hotels, Airbnb- just exhausting driving all over the country, eating fast food since I had nowhere stable to stay. I’ve just recently settled back in NY finally but in upstate NY - Saratoga Springs. It’s beautiful up here. Got an apartment I’ll be moving into next month and a job. It’s been a damn whirlwind. So yea, please I could use a Sydney gif desperately 😎

• Post of the Week 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly what I've been doing!  That's how I got down from over 290 down to 235 initially.

That is AMAZING. Keep it up. Discipline. Check this dude out on YouTube- he trained Channing Tatum and taught him intermittent fasting principles 

Kinobody on YouTube - this kid is 🔥 

• Upvote 1