Pats trade N’Keal Harry

7 hours ago, jgb said:

You’ve spent too much time here you’re beginning to sound like a Jets fan.

You are not wrong.  ? 

Maybe it is my Brady withdrawals after my Patriots existence from 1979 -2000.  

• Haha 2

This was a brilliant trade by BB/NEP.  They unloaded $3mm or salary/cap space for a player they had no use for.  The Bears messed this up. 

Mims salary is not guaranteed and is much less than $3mm.  Mims has option value to the Jets 

I don’t know what the deal is with Harry. I think he’s worth taking a chance on for a 7th round pick. He wouldn’t be the first NEP wide receiver who didn’t play well there. Not everyone fits in with them and can play the role they’re slotted for. Or gets their offense. It’s not an easy org to play for. Chad Johnson was a really good Wr but couldn’t fit in with them. 

31 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don’t know what the deal is with Harry. I think he’s worth taking a chance on for a 7th round pick. He wouldn’t be the first NEP wide receiver who didn’t play well there. Not everyone fits in with them and can play the role they’re slotted for. Or gets their offense. It’s not an easy org to play for. Chad Johnson was a really good Wr but couldn’t fit in with them. 

The Jets already have Mims for this role 

• Haha 3

Bellichick has been one of the worst drafting gms in he league the last decade,  Great coach and very lucky coach to stumble into brady but awful awful gm.

Remember all the angst we had over winnochich?  Dumped him as well.  Drafted two tes just a couple years back and had to immediately break he bank in fa because they stunk.

Traded a serviceable vet og in mason for a song to tampa then had to draft a guy rated as a 3rd rounder in the 1st.

Oh also........Chad Jackson

• Upvote 2