Training camp won’t be the same without Connor Hughes

On 7/12/2022 at 6:06 PM, HisNameIsRobertPaulson said:

Connor was the greatest beat writer of all time. Really going to miss that guy. Wish the Jets would hire him to a front office role-he knew his stuff.

He was also a really funny guy. Really miss his podcast-got me through my divorce. 

Sadly him just not actively rooting against us in every article might actually make him the great jets beat writer of the last couple decades...what an incredibly low bar but he may well have done it!!

Bro sorry to hear about the divorce maybe congratulations are in order what do I know about your ex wife. But I do know that pod sucks balls. I hope you get some other shows in your rotation. 

15 hours ago, BurntDice said:

Not sure if already shared here, but his Twitter says SNY and CBS now . Will be much easier to avoid him now…as long as he doesn’t do games. Please god don’t let him be a game day commenter for cbs. 

DA795835-FB8A-49B8-885C-3DD0DA185ACF.png

it always said that.. no?

• Upvote 1

On 7/13/2022 at 7:14 AM, oatmeal said:

Ditto, that narcissistic tool can now go play with his golf stick. He’s clueless af about what it means to be a true journalist or a tool talking piece for the organization…

Damn thinking about it..  Saleh and JD did Connor wrong this offseason, feeding him all that bad intel to throw other teams off the players we really loved… ???

Salad had to throw Connor that bone with that interview after the draft ????

Connor didn’t miss at all during FA.. but good job by JD using his main guy to leak out misinformation during the draft. 

On 7/14/2022 at 9:22 PM, BurntDice said:

Not sure if already shared here, but his Twitter says SNY and CBS now . Will be much easier to avoid him now…as long as he doesn’t do games. Please god don’t let him be a game day commenter for cbs. 

DA795835-FB8A-49B8-885C-3DD0DA185ACF.png

He’s been doing reports for CBS and SNY for a while now.  Nothing new there