FB Pics.....Zack and crew

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I think I spy (back row) Berrios, Zach, Flacco (nice!), Wesco(?), and who is second from the right, then Garrett.  Front row is Elijah Moore and Ruckert?

Uzomah, Jeff Wilson and moore. Yes, that's Wesco. No Ruckert

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Bro, no joke.  

Let some one look at you to see if half your face is drooping right now. 

Sorry, lots of auto correct. 

Point I was trying to make is that when we drafted him a lot of people (or atleast a loud minority here) were worried he was a spoiled rich kid who wouldn't care about football. 

I don't know if he will be great but he is certainly putting in effort. 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This that hug you give Mom’s boyfriend when you hope he’ll be your real dad one day. Zach’s “nah” expression tracks.

THAT made me spit out coffee onto my keyboard. Thanks for nothing ... 🤣

• Haha 1

Whatever else Wesco is or isn't, he looks like a load. Not sure where he fits, but if he can clean up his blocking, he looks a like a road grader. I'd hate to be the DB looking at him rumbling towards me with a first down marker behind me.

On 7/16/2022 at 2:55 PM, Fantasy Island said:

What does FB stand for?

Its this new thing called Facebook.. its gonna take away our Myspace pages (or so they say).  If you want, I have free access to this new Facebook thingy via a download I just made on Napster.  Hit me up on my AOL account.

• Haha 3

Its this new thing called Facebook.. its gonna take away our Myspace pages (or so they say).  If you want, I have free access to this new Facebook thingy via a download I just made on Napster.  Hit me up on my AOL account.
Download failed on my 300 baud modem... crap. Can you snail mail me a 5.25 inch floppy disk ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk