Have We Peaked?

Have We Reached Peak Offseason?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have We Reached Peak Offseason?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The fact that one of the top threads is one about ANOTHER team's clothes is ***chef's kiss***

That and one of them being mine and two others being ones where @jgb (backup QB) and @Warfish (most disliked Jets) are in their element.  lmao.  

I got you bro 

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The offseason I mean. Have we reached peak off season?

peakOffseason.png.8c6a0a2873b8094f891484a65ba9c0f7.png

Just 6 more days till we start getting actual news to talk about, and we may even get some things this week about the rookies. Seems like it has been a while since we brought in the rookies early.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Just 6 more days till we start getting actual news to talk about, and we may even get some things this week about the rookies. Seems like it has been a while since we brought in the rookies early.

i know the rookies reported yesterday but do they actually get on the practice field before camp officially opens with the vets?

Wasn't sure if it was strictly classroom but that just didn't seem to make sense. 

7 hours ago, Trotter said:

i know the rookies reported yesterday but do they actually get on the practice field before camp officially opens with the vets?

Wasn't sure if it was strictly classroom but that just didn't seem to make sense. 

I think so but its mostly walk through type of non contact stuff maybe some drills