Douglas Signs Former Eagles Special Teamer Craig James

Joe-Douglas-and-Robert-Saleh-scaled.jpg

With training camp just days away, the Jets have signed cornerback/special teamer Craig James who was released by the Philadelphia Eagles two days ago.

Jets signed Craig James to one-year deal, per a league source

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) July 20, 2022

It’s a one-year deal that will see James compete for a roster spot this summer.

No corresponding move has been announced as of yet.

The post Douglas Signs Former Eagles Special Teamer Craig James appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2022 at 6:12 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Be interesting to see who gets cut to make room.

I still haven't seen a move.  At first I thought it was all the guys on the PUP list, but they count against the 90, just not the 53.  Then I thought the NFi list, especially since they just added Senat, while Ruckert was already there, but they also count against the 90, but not the 53.  Were they already under the 90?  

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I still haven't seen a move.  At first I thought it was all the guys on the PUP list, but they count against the 90, just not the 53.  Then I thought the NFi list, especially since they just added Senat, while Ruckert was already there, but they also count against the 90, but not the 53.  Were they already under the 90?  

I think Senat is technically on the "RESERVE" NFI list which means he doesn't count against the 90 man roster

• Upvote 1