Becton, Fant, Uzomah, and Lawson to start camp on the PUP list

Becton is 100% precautionary because they’ve barely seen him this off-season but it’s a bad look. Guy just comes across badly. I think he’ll be fine and he’s insanely talented but there’s no denying the last year has been a bad look for Mekhi

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

The day of the Becton trade/cut is coming.  Sooner than some here expect.  And on that day, it will hit those thralls like a 20 megaton bomb.  I will sip a mojito.

Mojitos are very underrated.  Shore excursion on a cruise...Mazatlan.....mojitos very cheap....boy did I get BOMBED.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Mojitos are very underrated.  Shore excursion on a cruise...Mazatlan.....mojitos very cheap....boy did I get BOMBED.

Back in the 80s, my introduction to mojitos were the frozen type.   Now, I drink them shaken over ice.  Great Summer cocktail. 

EDIT:  As further proof to my declining mental capabilities, I just confused a mojito with a margarita.   As I'm sitting here drinking French white wine.  Idiot.  I have enjoyed both libations.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I'm not so sure I agree with this. Bectons injury knocked Curtis Conway out for the remaining  games in the season he sustained it, and half the following season. The Jets drastically screwed up the time table here. 

Thos also looks pretty liberal to me since Lawson and Fant are also on this list. The media was recently raving about what terrific  shape Fant was in. 

These are Conway's stats.  When was his injury because I don't see that many games missed in a row?

968359205_ScreenShot2022-07-21at5_20_27PM.thumb.png.131d82fa4055909d1df3af61490d17fd.png

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No!!!!!!  How could a 10 plus year like Damien woody think this.  Im a jets fan.  I need to yell, scream, cry and whine about my team every chance I get.  Please ignore Damian Woody and lets b!tch for 15 more pages!

If this is how you defend Becton being lazy and fat, it’s gonna be hysterical watching you defend him getting shredded on the field when he does, inevitably, return.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

And the myriad reasons why they contributed, and still contribute, to our use of various alcoholic concoctions, cannabis edibles, micro-dosing LSD/ketamine, as well as assorted SSRIs, anti-psychotics and benzodiazepines. 

Alcohol, Cannabis, and K-Pins are what I would hand out as a Jet fan starter pack.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No!!!!!!  How could a 10 plus year like Damien woody think this.  Im a jets fan.  I need to yell, scream, cry and whine about my team every chance I get.  Please ignore Damian Woody and lets b!tch for 15 more pages!

Ok.  

Woody is stupid... all of them. 

Becton is fat

CJ cost us $24m and went down playing footsie with kay adams...

Fant can't even make the field and wanks for a contract... lol

Carl was going to change everything for us.... while not wearing pads

And Who TF is the other guy.....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

There is absolutely zero reason a player who suffered a 4-6 week injury in week 1 of last season should be on the PUP list to start training camp.

None.

Zero.

Zilch.

Stop being a homer for 2 seconds and realize that Becton is on this list because he didn’t just “ask for it” with his actions, he caused it.

Yeah pal this is an over reaction. Team needs to evaluate where he is at since he wasn’t at the OTAs; reading way too much into it and making leaps based on no info!

• Thumb Down 1