Becton, Fant, Uzomah, and Lawson to start camp on the PUP list

21 minutes ago, PorP said:

Man,  I really try hard to not be serious... ever

I just frankly don't get trying to squash someone's hope. 

That was a lot of effort and  just seems mean. 

This particular poster is virulent and has a long history of attacking others who don’t share his “everything is awesome” view.

Also, it took like 5 min.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nonsense.  This organization has given u everything u could possibley want in the last 16 months.  It might be the best ground up rebuild ive ever seen.

Stop labeling people homers because they see more then 2 feet in front of their face and understand whats going on here.

I was livid w/ the franchise under bowles and gase.  Im no homer.  I can just see the brilliance in what douglas and saleh are doing here.

Unfortunately, most fans will be kicking and screaming on our way to a super bowl.

I actually agree with the way Douglas has been building this team.  Still, we were one of the worst teams in the league last year with the worst performing QB.

We’re a long way off from a Super Bowl, even if the process looks good.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JetsRay said:

Yeah pal this is an over reaction. Team needs to evaluate where he is at since he wasn’t at the OTAs; reading way too much into it and making leaps based on no info!

I would absolutely love to be wrong about this…but I just don’t think I will be.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

This particular poster is virulent and has a long history of attacking others who don’t share his “everything is awesome” view.

Also, it took like 5 min.

Well... you are obviously way better than I am with this MB stuff,  it would have taken me a lot longer for sure... lol.  

Don't mind me to much,  I don't have the history you do.  If I am off that is what I am.

Just seems there is a lot of attacking here over a passion we all share.... I'm starting to really hate 'homer" as a term. 

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This place is just insufferable 

Do people complain about many other players? 

No, because there is no reason, even if they are not great players, they come to play are in shape and are making max effort.

Becton deserves every thing he is getting, if we wants to shut the mouths of those getting on his case.....

Shut your pie hole, get off social media, work your ass off and do something on the field for like a whole year.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Simmer down.  He is not asking for this.  All these guys missed mandatory mini camp so the staff wants to see them in person before giving them the green light.  None of these guys will miss more then a day or 2.

Do you know someone who works for the team? Or are you just the most optimistic Jet fan of all time.

1 hour ago, SickJetFan said:

40 days sounds like plenty of time to get around to a physical and formalities.

Sounds like the direction he’s heading is to IHOP.  How many sound bites does Saleh have to give and say the same thing over and over for the last year. Same ole same ole, different day. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You’d think having a kid would have been that for him, but I guess not since he was advertising his GTA Online server as recently as 2 days ago.

Counterpoint: As long as Becton's hands are on a controller, they are not putting ice cream, cookies or brownies in his mouth.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

We got the best news about becton that we could have possibley gotten today.  Been in the building the last 40 days.  Working hard.  No restrictions.  Weight is down.

Its happening jet fans.  Get ready for a heck of a season.

The diseased fans that want to spin this negatively, go away!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets fans are the worst fans of all the major sports.  Its embarrassing to be part of this.  When we win the super bowl in the next few years, there will be threads opened complaining that lt we didnt shut out the opponent.

The disease is real and its pathetic.

If fans who complain about the Jets when they stink are pathetic, we’re going to need an entirely different scale for those that pre-complain about how Jets fans may react to a future, (very) speculative Jets Super Bowl win.

I pity you, friend.

9 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The kid hasn't taken the field yet. It is July 21.  And people on this board want him cut.  That is just absurdly ridiculous.  A 300 pound guy fell on the back of his leg.  Nobody on this board knows that he is out of shape, overweight, still injured, or none of the above.  It speaks volumes that JD did not sign a veteran back up tackle.  Why can't we let this play out - on the field- and not on social media or in these incessant threads on this board.  

And people on this board do complain about other players. Incessantly.  Or about Sales. Or about JD.  Over and over.  They think they are funny with the self deprecating Green/Benigno-like comments about how bad the Jets are.  But those posts are not funny or accurate. They are just annoying and ignorant.  And then we have  those posts that claim it is justified to be so negative all day every day because of the 50+ years. Then they knock the great Jets players of the past because it's been so long ago.  It is  hypocritical and it is insufferable and it is unreadable.  

Two types of Jets fans. Those that complain about the Jets and those that complain about fans who complain about the Jets.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We got the best news about becton that we could have possibley gotten today.  Been in the building the last 40 days.  Working hard.  No restrictions.  Weight is down.

Its happening jet fans.  Get ready for a heck of a season.

The diseased fans that want to spin this negatively, go away!

Or what Jet organization would do pumping up a player they are looking to trade .   You try to put the best bow on biggest turd .     I’m just saying , as we will know pretty soon their intentions.     Does them no good to tell the rest of the league that he’s been living at all you can eat buffet the last forty days.         

3 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The kid hasn't taken the field yet. It is July 21.  And people on this board want him cut.  That is just absurdly ridiculous.  A 300 pound guy fell on the back of his leg.  Nobody on this board knows that he is out of shape, overweight, still injured, or none of the above.  It speaks volumes that JD did not sign a veteran back up tackle.  Why can't we let this play out - on the field- and not on social media or in these incessant threads on this board.  

And people on this board do complain about other players. Incessantly.  Or about Sales. Or about JD.  Over and over.  They think they are funny with the self deprecating Green/Benigno-like comments about how bad the Jets are.  But those posts are not funny or accurate. They are just annoying and ignorant.  And then we have  those posts that claim it is justified to be so negative all day every day because of the 50+ years. Then they knock the great Jets players of the past because it's been so long ago.  It is  hypocritical and it is insufferable and it is unreadable.  

Well technically it's readable it's just terrible to read 

21 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

21 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

when-you-want-to-care-but-dont-fake-tears.gif.3e6431ad64711491ae60b59facd057b5.gif

• Upvote 1

Guy is on the PUP list after all the speculation. Kid has no drive 

Thank God there is the enduring Ring cycle of Becton's operatic weight drama, otherwise the pre-training camp Jet Nation would be 25 page discussion on Zack's appetite for his Mom's hot gal pal.

As The World Turns,  Jets give us hours of our daily soap opera fix right through the summer.

• Sympathy 2