Jets activate stealth black helmet

Matt39

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I just hope whatever they pick is comfortable for the players! 

It’s amazing how much effort they put forward to keep this team interesting. No winning season in more than a decade but,” Damn son, look at this  bad ass new helmet!” 

• Haha 1

Eh, I really don’t care what they wear- hell they could dress like uncle Floyd as long as it equates to more wins.

having said that just go back to jets spelled out with the tail of the jet over the s

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

Woody and this staff could F*ck up a wet dream.....

here is the opportunity to make the easy decision to brink back the 80's logo that most people want and instead you go black helmet with the new logo.... only now on top of the ugly logo you put a 8 point white stroke around it to make it look cartoonish....

F*cking up uniforms since............................

You have to start this process a long time in advance.  Jet fans made it known what they want but there wasnt enough time.  Next year, we will have the 80s/90s throwbacks.  But now your quota of being miserable about the jets today has been filled so congrats.

Forget going back to 60's or 80's uniforms and helmets...the organization is trying to shake those era's and change the identity.  Except for one year (68-69), the rest have been mediocre at best and I'm being kind.  Personally, I couldn't care less about uniforms...just win and we'll love the uniforms even they were sh*t paper. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Based on twitter response our players seem to love them too.

That may not be a good sign though. Last time that happened Sam, Robbie, Jamal and Leonard did a fashion show and loved them as well.

now what do the 4 of them have in common?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I called for stealth bombed black a long time ago. Too bad they got the design wrong. You don’t put white outline text or green on a stealth helmet. The motif is stealth, lean into it.

Constant disappointment.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

The only thing about the current uniform set that doesn't completely suck is the metallic green helmet (even though the logo is garbage).  But nope!  Let's scrap that too.  Lol.

my thoughts exactly lol