Nice payday for Kirby

8 minutes ago, section314 said:

@Lith......are you on the compensation committee? ? Actually, with a Naty and 2 trips to the game in 5 years, probably underpaid.

Saw that yesterday.  $112M over 10 years.  I am okay with it, as long as I don't have to help pay it (beyond the donations I normally make to my schools).

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lith said:

Saw that yesterday.  $112M over 10 years.  I am okay with it, as long as I don't have to help pay it (beyond the donations I normally make to my schools).

Do you live in Georgia?  If so, don't some of your taxes go to his salary?  He is, after all, by far the highest-paid state employee now.  

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Do you live in Georgia?  If so, don't some of your taxes go to his salary?  He is, after all, by far the highest-paid state employee now.  

Nope.  I live in Illinois.  Last coach whose salary I helped pay through taxes and tuition was Ray Goff who was HC when I was a student.  Money being spent on Kirby is a better investment.  But he needs to do better than 1-4 in his next 5 against Bama.  The 1 was a big one, but he is being paid to beat Saban.

• Upvote 1