Jordan whitehead is jacked

PorP

I don't know all this new fangled technology so if someone wants to post the Twitter photo. Cool. 
But Jordan whitehead is diesel!  Apparently he is planning to earn his money this year! 
Jordan whitehead media article
.. first wilson ... now Whitehead... Jets ain't playin around... who is the new conditioning coach?? Giambi, Censeco or Bonds??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jetgreen13 said:

yeah but gholsten couldn't play NFL football & whitehead can.. what's the correlation??

There is no correlation.  Hes just part of the collective effort of ruining this board.  We are a few days away from starting the most exciting season for this franchise in over a decade and the majority of posters just rip on any player, coach etc.

Its pathetic!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There is no correlation.  Hes just part of the collective effort of ruining this board.  We are a few days away from starting the most exciting season for this franchise in over a decade and the majority of posters just rip on any player, coach etc.

Its pathetic!

Being jacked means nothing in the NFL.  That's the correlation.  Ill wait til we win more than 8 games before I jump on board your kool aid truck. 

You are nothing but a cheer leader.  I am glad you are pumped, I am a bit more pragmatic.

Rookie coach who showed very little, QB that was suspect at many times, BUST draft class of Becton.

JD has done a great job as of late no doubt.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, PorP said:

I don't know all this new fangled technology so if someone wants to post the Twitter photo. Cool. 

But Jordan whitehead is diesel!  Apparently he is planning to earn his money this year! 

Jordan whitehead media article

Yeah, I remember all those “LaRon is a beast” quotes around this post by Landry:

5B8D5688-1CDE-4863-8798-84FF2FBBA9FF.thumb.jpeg.fdf4f38ab182cf94f05d8baa8dcf67b6.jpeg

• Sympathy 2

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its pathetic!

Hey, the committee has voted. You got to tone it down.

• Sympathy 3
  • Haha 4