Who are the top 5 Equipment Managers of all-time?

I got a top two and a tie for all the rest.

Coming in at number 1, college, Gina. Absolutely top notch. Excelled in every facet of managing the equipment. Not a single weakness in the game.

Number 2, wily veteran, Karen. Great equipment manager. Great feel for it with a great touch. Manage very well from the top down but lacked in the little details and not as durable as the number1.

Most others fall into the servicable category with a handful in the managing the equipment just isn't your skill set category. 

20 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I get steamed each time I see that as in really steamed.

The phin is a gunner running out of bounds, Alosi is not even on the stripe and as a result Alsoi gets vilified and later fired.

Mean while Mike Tomlin actually is on the field near the sidelines, prevents a kick return td due to his actions and everyone laughs it off and yucks it up.

tomlinhop.gif

Tomlin just did it smarter. 

16 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No tomlin was on the damn field and alosi was totally off the filed and behind the white stripe.  If that was anyone but tomlin they would have just gotten killed over it.

Come on bro Alosi purposefully leaned into it. Tomlin had the sense to pretend it was a mistake.

Cheat smarter, not harder.