Antonio Brown dumpster fire still burning

JUL 24, 2022
NFL World Saddened By The Antonio Brown Video
BY ANDREW HOLLERAN

PHILADELPHIA, PA - OCTOBER 14: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wide Receiver Antonio Brown (81) looks on during the game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on October 14, 2021 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA. (Photo by Andy Lewis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

Antonio Brown's life has taken quite a turn over the past couple of years. 

The once-upon-a-time All-Pro wide receiver is now out of the league completely, performing at music festivals.

Brown, who starred for the Steelers before bouncing around with the Raiders, Patriots and Buccaneers, went viral for his music performance this weekend.

But not in a good way.

Hopefully everything is OK with Brown. He's still relatively young, perhaps we'll see him back in the National Football League one day.

PRIVACY POLICY
TERMS OF USE
PLATFORM PRIVACY
© 2022

• Sympathy 1

JUL 24, 2022
NFL World Saddened By The Antonio Brown Video
BY ANDREW HOLLERAN
PHILADELPHIA, PA - OCTOBER 14: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wide Receiver Antonio Brown (81) looks on during the game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on October 14, 2021 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA. (Photo by Andy Lewis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

Antonio Brown's life has taken quite a turn over the past couple of years. 
The once-upon-a-time All-Pro wide receiver is now out of the league completely, performing at music festivals.
Brown, who starred for the Steelers before bouncing around with the Raiders, Patriots and Buccaneers, went viral for his music performance this weekend.

But not in a good way.
Hopefully everything is OK with Brown. He's still relatively young, perhaps we'll see him back in the National Football League one day.

PRIVACY POLICY
TERMS OF USE
PLATFORM PRIVACY
Wow ... entire new planet of bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Eh...  I'm not gonna hate on the guy.  Dude is "young", rich and enjoying life.  Nothing wrong with it.

Good for him.  

Other than he’s insane and gave up being one of the best at his profession to be a side show clown

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Looks like he’s having fun, why not? 

I was expecting like the worst things when I opened, instead, seems like AB is transitioning nicely into life after the NFL.  Pretty sick performance if you ask me!  "Put your sh*t on!"

14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I was expecting like the worst things when I opened, instead, seems like AB is transitioning nicely into life after the NFL.  Pretty sick performance if you ask me!  "Put your sh*t on!"

Dude just looked like he was having a blast. That's what I took away from it. 

• Upvote 1