The Chameleon (TV Movie) (announced) 
Chameleon

My Jurassic Place (filming) 
Mr. McCormack

The Ride (post-production) 
Paulie Amato

Pursued (completed) 
Grandpa

2022The Great American Heist (Documentary) 
Cheech (voice)

1 minute ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Not just movie "wise guys"...celebrities as a whole...entertainment, sports, etc...just a bad year.

I shudder just thinking about all my rock idols, now old men in their 70s and 80s, passing on.   I will absolutely go into a major depression when some of those folks die.

• Upvote 2

I shudder just thinking about all my rock idols, now old men in their 70s and 80s, passing on.   I will absolutely go into a major depression when some of those folks die.
Winter is coming ... I too tremble for that day when the bricks start to fall.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Bolan in '77, Lennon in '80 and Bowie in 2016 were personally devastating.   I dread the day when Townshend and Page kick.
For me the most devastating so far were Neil Peart, Eddie VH and John Bonham ... I'm not looking forward to Page/Plant , Clapton, Dylan, Coverdale, Schon, Jagger, Copeland ...

I have a hole in my heart for never getting to see Bowie.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

For me the most devastating so far were Neil Peart and John Bonham ... I'm not looking forward to Page/Plant , Clapton, Dylan, Coverdale, Schon, Jagger, Copeland ...

Yeah, Peart and Bonzo were tough losses.  McCartney, Ringo, Keef and Mick will be devastating, too.  As a little kid first hearing their music, they have just always been there.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

not that this is the place , and RIP but his daughter is bonkers , I was in her house in Malibu a few years back  (or what she claimed was her house , good expensive  location but very neglected and in bad condition ) to give an estimate for a construction job and after meeting with her I refused the job because she is so insane 

• Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

not that this is the place , and RIP but his daughter is bonkers , I was in her house in Malibu a few years back  (or what she claimed was her house , good expensive  location but very neglected and in bad condition ) to give an estimate for a construction job and after meeting with her I refused the job because she is so insane 

You're right.  It's not.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fusionCA said:

I believe she was a major part of the Harvey Weinstein issue/story and allegedly was black listed after speaking out.

(In 2018, he lashed out after he was asked how he felt about allegations that Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed his daughter Mira Sorvino.

He told TMZ: “He’s going to go to jail. Oh yeah. That son of a bitch. Good for him if he goes, because if not, he has to meet me. And I will kill the motherf****r. Real simple.

“If I had known it, he would not be walking. He’d be in a wheelchair.”)

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Got to meet him (Sorvino) and spend a little time with him about ten years back, my friend Andrea was in a film with him and they were having a party. He couldn't have been more gracious and warm. Total gentleman.

So you're saying he would refer to you as "a friend of mine".