Robert Saleh trying to lift Jets to new level with ‘Positive Vibes Only’ mantra

Bronx

On 7/26/2022 at 7:32 AM, DarthVitreous said:

The more Saleh speaks, the less I like him. We have the participation trophy head coach. He is the opposite of what a successful head coach in the NFL should sound like. Cheering effort not results, lack of accountability, excuses, the players best friend. This will not end well. 

He is the "have a powerful day type of guy".  personally, I think he is the epytomy of a truly nice person, I do not know how well that works in football. It can work in the NFL as a coordinator if the HC is a disciplinarian....I think.

On 7/26/2022 at 6:39 AM, Bronx said:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/25/robert-saleh-trying-to-lift-jets-up-with-positive-vibes-only-mantra/

Robert Saleh is standing in the field house at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. It is a June morning, and the second-year head coach of the Jets is wearing a T-shirt that reads: Positive Vibes Only. A T-shirt that was born shortly after the Senior Bowl. 

Saleh=BITER

5AF8103E-1892-4A94-9478-1AF1813F17EE.jpeg

28476073-4134-4EF2-AB3C-C472DCB15D60.jpeg

The more Saleh speaks, the less I like him. We have the participation trophy head coach. He is the opposite of what a successful head coach in the NFL should sound like. Cheering effort not results, lack of accountability, excuses, the players best friend. This will not end well. 
I like Saleh a lot ... but if his approach implodes I hope he is held to account.

Guy put together an ACE staff ... now win.

The NFL doesnt offer participatory trophies.

Win ... or be held to account.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I don't care if a coach's style is a player rah rah coach or a disciplinary coach but I do think their decisions will make or break either type.  I like Saleh but I question his decision making at times and wonder if he will have success.  I hope he does because he is young and we do not need another change especially with all the 1st round talent we have acquired...I think jury still out though.