Jump to content

2022 Training Camp - Day 1 The arrivals.


IndianaJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

Today, we likely won’t get much more then the Jets social media account posting pics and vid’s of the players entering the building. 
 

First up….a blonde Braxton Berrios. 
 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Today, we likely won’t get much more then the Jets social media account posting pics and vid’s of the players entering the building. 
 

First up….a blonde Braxton Berrios. 
 

 

 

 

#baddecisions....

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PorP said:

#baddecisions....

I just hope this isn’t a thing.  Like where a bunch of them all decided that they’re “thing” for camp would be to all show up with blonde hair.  
 

Although I’d secretly like to see Feeney with a blonde mullet. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

I just hope this isn’t a thing.  Like where a bunch of them all decided that they’re “thing” for camp would be to all show up with blonde hair.  
 

Although I’d secretly like to see Feeney with a blonde mullet. 

I just hope that is not what they meant by culture change...

Blonde mullet would be awesome.... along with CJ's blonde dreads!!!

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, PorP said:

I just hope that is not what they meant by culture change...

Blonde mullet would be awesome.... along with CJ's blonde dreads!!!

... amazing that this guy is now bald ... ahhh to be young again ...

 

ss4_Andre_Agassi_Celebs_With_Mullets.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

... amazing that this guy is now bald ... ahhh to be young again ...

 

ss4_Andre_Agassi_Celebs_With_Mullets.jpg

He was wearing a hair piece back in the day.  Talks about it in his bio.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

... amazing that this guy is now bald ... ahhh to be young again ...

 

ss4_Andre_Agassi_Celebs_With_Mullets.jpg

Nice pull man! 

I had his shoes back in the 90's

Speaking of bad decisions.... lol

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I hope this is a learning opportunity for jet fans moving forward.  The sky is not falling.  The jets are not cursed.  Winning is coming.  Accept and enjoy.  Drive the disease right out of your bodies.

Becton looks fantastic!

I completely agree .. he looks good  ...  he is on it now ... good to see .. I truly hope it translates. But the burning question i have is ... what is the rated load for those Crocs ????

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I hope this is a learning opportunity for jet fans moving forward.  The sky is not falling.  The jets are not cursed.  Winning is coming.  Accept and enjoy.  Drive the disease right out of your bodies.

Becton looks fantastic!

We need a booster shot of winning. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Credit to Ann Claiborne....Big Ticket's nutritionist.

image.thumb.png.a9dd79a4be021c0a280f3d85583979a0.png

 

Perhaps Zach will go personally thank her for helping out his O-line....... 

she’s got the pineapple, that’s the universal sign she’s a swinger. Probably a freak 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...