2022 Training Camp - Day 1 The arrivals.

2 hours ago, Flightattendant said:

Uh oh the lazy slob brigade already losing some ground 

I expect his personal nutritionist to say good things about his weight (conflict of interest). I doubt she'd be like "Well, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink...." Hopefully he comes in, passes his physical, and dominates. Time will tell. 

2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I expect his personal nutritionist to say good things about his weight (conflict of interest). I doubt she'd be like "Well, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink...." Hopefully he comes in, passes his physical, and dominates. Time will tell. 

Pretty sure Cimini cited his nutritionist last year to show he was 400 pounds, which is why people are now quoting her I assume.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nycdan said:

The producers of RHONJ should be doing everything in their power to get Zach to appear on the show.  

Good lord - can you imagine?

by the way tiki’s wife is on that show and he took a dig at Zach a little while ago.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Huh ?   So having never met her and knowing nothing about her you assume she has no integrity?  Why ?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, PorP said:

Interviews going up on the jets app.

Quinnen, Conklin,  AVT, CJ so far

I just finish watching.

IDK if it was camera angle or what but avt,  Conklin and cj all look like boys compared to quinnen's very large man. 

Quinnen looks huge!!!

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Yeah except we saw him play rookie year and it looked pretty damn promising. I want to see him play again before I start popping bottles but this seems like a poor attempt at clinging to the offseason hate. Let it gooooooo, let it gooooo

As soon as I see him playing.  No hate...hope the kid makes it.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I hope this is a learning opportunity for jet fans moving forward.  The sky is not falling.  The jets are not cursed.  Winning is coming.  Accept and enjoy.  Drive the disease right out of your bodies.

Becton looks fantastic!

Please, you may want to hold off just a tad bit before taking a victory lap. 

• Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

i think you want him at LT since he is the future and chances are no Fant next year - you want Max to slide in RT hopefully.

I believe this to be correct. They don’t want to pay Fant LT money. He’s good in pass protection, not so much in run blocking. I get the premise that Fant is better on the left side than the right but, if Becton is better than him on either side, it’s Mekhi who should man the left side. He’s the guy they want there moving forward. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, slats said:

I believe this to be correct. They don’t want to pay Fant LT money. He’s good in pass protection, not so much in run blocking. I get the premise that Fant is better on the left side than the right but, if Becton is better than him on either side, it’s Mekhi who should man the left side. He’s the guy they want there moving forward. 

plus i like the idea of him and laken on that side, I think Laken can help him a lot.