What happened to Aaron Rodgers? He's showing up at camp like Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn in Major League. lol

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Eh.  There is a pretty wide gulf between Rodgers being contemptible and dog killers and Rapey McGillicuddy.

There are harsher adjectives for those scumbags but I am very sensitive to how he treats his mother for reasons I’m not going into on the Internet.

3 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

My new favorite thing is watching kids from Cali and the NY area slowly descend to pretending like they’re southerners that grew up on Lynard Skynard and Harley Davidsons.

You don't have to be a southerner/badass to take on the persona of one. 

SEE:  

Nicolas Kim Coppola
January 7, 1964 (age 58)

Born:  Long Beach, California, U.S.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetluv58 said:

Had to go there,  huh?  Jeez. 

The least surprising thing about Raideraholic is that he can take any innocuous topic and immediately turn it political.

Like a couple weeks ago when I jokingly suggested Joe Douglas would trade Denzel Mims for three 1st rounders.  Raideraholic, taking the comment 100 % seriously, immediately jumped in to accuse me of being overly influenced by network news.  That happened.  

He's a humorless, hyper-political homer.  And I hope he never changes.

• Upvote 1