Becton OFF Pup list....

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

I would relax a bit until he actually plays football.  All good news but he still hasn't done anything yet.  Lets see him on the field performing well before you claim any victory.  He could get hurt in the preseason and back to square one. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

I would relax a bit until he actually plays football.  All good news but he still hasn't done anything yet.  Lets see him on the field performing well before you claim any victory.  He could get hurt in the preseason and back to square one. 

Shhhhhh....

They get very testy if you interrupt their polishing of the CPoY trophy ....

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1

Then why was there the need to put him on the PUP list prior to the conditioning run/test and practices haven't even begun?    Seems like the team kinda brought this drama on themselves.  If he didn't pass the test today, they could have just put him on the PUP list after he failed, correct??  Maybe a resident expert can explain why they did this?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Gotta give credit where credit is due.  He got the weight down.  Now that Lawson is off the list too, it’s time to see if Becton is still the goods.  I don’t want to hear about him being beat like a drum all camp.

Oh, not to worry. There is a good amount of rust there so everyone is going to get the chance to rip on him early. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1