Around the league - training camp

2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Ehhhh preseason isn't fooling me this time. You got me last year with Chase. This only means the Patriots offense will be top 5 in the league this year. Nice try. 

It took you last year to figure out the NFL preseason is completely and utterly meaningless and it wasnt Zach Wilson looking like a competent NFL QB that made you have this revelation? 

lol

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It took you last year to figure out the NFL preseason is completely and utterly meaningless and it wasnt Zach Wilson looking like a competent NFL QB that made you have this revelation? 

lol

Fair points. Sam and Gase looked competent in preseason too I remember. It's the fresh football coming off a long hiatus that gets ya. 

15 hours ago, Lith said:

But he was still PFF's top ranked R1 offensive rookie from PS Week 1.  Did not watch any of this game, but based on these clips, PFF's evaluation would seem to be off.  

PFF's primary purpose is not accuracy. It's attention. They have produced rankings/lists solely because they know it will cause uproar among fanbases and lead to attention. You can use PFF, but every single thing they do needs to be taken as a flawed/compromised effort.

• Upvote 1