Around the league - training camp

7 hours ago, GangGreened said:

I think he was PFFs #5 ranked TE his rookie year or something like that, so he definitely showed more than Mims. But that was all she wrote.

Chris Herndon was never the fifth top TE in the league .( what we call fake news)     I never saw what Jet fans were hyping this player up to be.     ( saying he could be one top Tes in the game).   Like someone said Lawrence Cager and his 4.68 speed Could be D Waller .(4.4 speed)    Laughable.  Have to hand it to the Jets for what they got for him.     

47 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Chris Herndon was never the fifth top TE in the league .( what we call fake news)     I never saw what Jet fans were hyping this player up to be.     ( saying he could be one top Tes in the game).   Like someone said Lawrence Cager and his 4.68 speed Could be D Waller .(4.4 speed)    Laughable.  Have to hand it to the Jets for what they got for him.     

We jets fans get biased and love some small sample sizes to extrapolate into our little fantasy world where the jets are good! Let us live! :-) 

I was a fan of kittle and waller before either showed who they are today. Both were freakish athletes who left something to be desired. That alone makes cager more interesting than herndon. I will say, herndon DID** have ALOT of talent, just couldn't put it all together. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I never understood the support he received here.  Like Mims, just one of those guys who can't play in the NFL.

Yep. There are many of them. We mistakenly ascribe way too much faith and expectations to every draft pick we make. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Stop the cheating even in the practices patriot scum.   Only time they( patriots defense)  had success yesterday was during the two minute drill .  They were stealing the signs J McDaniel was sending in.    Comeon this is practice it isn’t going to help your defense get better heating like that.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Stop the cheating even in the practices patriot scum.   Only time they( patriots defense)  had success yesterday was during the two minute drill .  They were stealing the signs J McDaniel was sending in.    Comeon this is practice it isn’t going to help your defense get better heating like that.

Raiders are finishing in fourth place in that division. Opponents can cheat away on last place squads

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

knowing stuff is cheating

19 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Hearing what Josh was saying is not stealing. Part if every teams practice should 100% be about recognition from film study, past experience, etc.

4 hours ago, PS17 said:

I was almost relieved when Becton got injured so early into camp. We got first dibs at a replacement plan at left tackle and Duane Brown. This is a huge loss for the Cowboys.

Off the bone tear...out until at least December.  That is a really really tough break.