Around the league - training camp

We’re starting this already?

Turning every thread into a Zach Wilson bashing thread.  
Training Camps around the League turns into - we need to bench ZW. 

Me thinks the time to ban Mr Dreams grows nigh.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

Im trying to drink my coffee and dig the tc news around the league but I cannot enjoy it because DREAMS is ruining it and he has a few dummies completely in his control.

I cant control DREAMS but those of you that engage him, really, you should be ashamed that this dolt has you sucked in and under his control. He OWNS you big dummies. Sad…

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Im trying to drink my coffee and dig the tc news around the league but I cannot enjoy it because DREAMS is ruining it and he has a few dummies completely in his control.
I cant control DREAMS but those of you that engage him, really, you should be ashamed that this dolt has you sucked in and under his control. He OWNS you big dummies. Sad…
This .. post of the season right here ^

If I could rep more I would.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Kyle Hamilton making fans nervous the 40 time will be an issue on game days 

You could see it even in his college, 'look at his awesome play' highlights.  Lousy college QB lofts up a ball and hamilton glides across the field and makes a pic.  He is going to be the Jamal of free safeties, as long as he can freelance and have zero responsibility he will make some plays but teams will take advantage of him.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Kyle Hamilton making fans nervous the 40 time will be an issue on game days 

Im telling you, we are going to punch the ravens in the mouth week 1.  Dobbins not practicing yet, no contract for lamar, no passing game to the wrs, defense not what it used to be etc.   Double mark andrews and run hall and carter down their throats.  Behind a raucous home crowd, the jets r starting 1-0.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

26 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Add his Joe Nameths fur coat and sam Darnolds forehead accounts while they are at it.  

Glad a longtime lurker like me can come to this fan site knowing I want to be silenced and am simply a troll because of my opinions.  Joking or not it's become a shared sentiment around here and has gotten real old real fast.  Try growing up.  BTW Namath said Zach had a bad year and questioned how long he'd last.  Guess he's just a moronic troll too.

Either way this place has gotten pretty disgusting imo so who knows, maybe you'll get the safe space that you crave so much.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

One of the rare times I think @slats or @The Crusher might want to just go ahead and delete off-topic trash.

We have literally 100 threads to debate Zach Wilson.  Can we please at least try and keep him out of threads about "the rest of the league" please.

Your "Garoppolo is 100 times better than Zach even if both his arms got chopped off" and "Zach is elite and beautiful why does everyone hate his dreaminess" takes can go in one of those threads.....

Ok, I’m at the pool with my  1 year old grandson and after that I’m going to take him to lunch and teach him it doesn’t matter how big a mess make while eating as long you leave a generous tip and smile a lot. 

I’ll pop in later to try and figure this out. Haven’t looked to much at stuff in here but I did noticed it drifting that way. Thanks for the heads up brother. 

• Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

True but He’s got multiple accounts engaging with himself so it doesn’t fix it all to ignore 

5 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

maybe you'll get the safe space that you crave so much.

It’s not about having a safe space. What is a safe space anyway?

It’s about having a forum to engage in reasonable discussion and excitement about the team. Whether or not Zach is going to pan out is a huge point of discussion, but blowing up a lot of threads with negativity about Zach just doesn’t work. 

In fact, the set up of JN allows you to create your own thread, your own safe cuddly space, to trash on Zach all you want. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Glad a longtime lurker like me can come to this fan site knowing I want to be silenced and am simply a troll because of my opinions.  Joking or not it's become a shared sentiment around here and has gotten real old real fast.  Try growing up.  BTW Namath said Zach had a bad year and questioned how long he'd last.  Guess he's just a moronic troll too.

Either way this place has gotten pretty disgusting imo so who knows, maybe you'll get the safe space that you crave so much.

There is a massive difference between saying, “idk guys, I just don’t have faith Zach is going to pan out”, engaging in debates with good intentions, and littering multiple threads, some of which don’t mention Zach at all, with meme level, half-assed, low effort, borderline troll, sarcastic, sh*tposts that sh*t on the kid or anyone who has hope that he’ll pan out.

Btw, I love Namath.  He’s an all-time great.  That being said, he has said a number of stupid sh*t over the years and absolutely nothing he says should be taken as gospel because of what he accomplished in 1969:

F53F6330-8321-4DA3-8D24-B2575D257226.thumb.jpeg.c618e421e0d48be92be88cd547af4cf8.jpeg

9447A1CE-6D12-4A6D-8E5D-52C10C888799.thumb.jpeg.c9213a68269287c5fcdaf1569d4e522c.jpeg

(Turns out Geno tore his ACL ^)

AC1BBBB3-8A0B-4C44-90C8-202053CFF30F.thumb.jpeg.dbbe1671b5d10c4cbc4398aa25897767.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

On 7/30/2022 at 1:23 PM, Dreams said:

If you think there's a 50/50 shot for Zach I've got bad news for you.  In the last 20 years alone there have been about a dozen rookie QB'S that have started or played significant time and who have also ended up as the statistically worst QB in the league.  Guess how many of them ended up being even functional NFL QBs?

I got bad news for you this thread isn’t for your support for Zach Wilson even though you already 100% knows he’s  a bust.  The worse news is “you gone”

Hey guys, please feel free to go to another thread and post your support for Zach Wilson even though you already know he’s a bust. Thanks. 

Leave this thread for it’s intended purpose. So please don’t quote anymore quotes about Zach. Im really not in the mood to go back and clean up the mess in this thread. Thanks. 

• Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Not everyday you here someone claim, not taking the 260th overall player in the draft was a mistake.  lol  Where would the Jets have taken him considering their last pick was 117?  

Haha, fair point. I love the kid though, so I simply wish we’d have gotten him somehow. No idea how. ?‍♂️

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I got bad news for you this thread isn’t for your support for Zach Wilson even though you already 100% knows he’s  a bust.  The worse news is “you gone”

Hey guys, please feel free to go to another thread and post your support for Zach Wilson even though you already know he’s a bust. Thanks. 

Leave this thread for it’s intended purpose. So please don’t quote anymore quotes about Zach. Im really not in the mood to go back and clean up the mess in this thread. Thanks. 

Thanks sweetums.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Not everyday you here someone claim, not taking the 260th overall player in the draft was a mistake.  lol  Where would the Jets have taken him considering their last pick was 117?  

I don’t think the Jets made many mistakes so this is me making a bold statement that I can wiggle out of with technicalities. I would’ve given up a pick or depth player for a 6th rounder to get to Horvath. I am weirdly high on him. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Wouldnt be surprised. The Colts just continue to draft well. Ballard is everything I hope JD can be better than.

You would be stunned to know that there is a large contingent of online Colts fans that think Ballard should be on the hot seat.  Absolutely bonkers stuff.

• Upvote 4

On 7/30/2022 at 11:07 AM, Integrity28 said:

Zeke looked like the lesser player last season. 

Problem is Mike McCarthy, same guy who gave Jamaal Williams RB1 duties over Aaron Jones for wayyyyy too long, still wants Zeke to get as many touches as possible.

It'll likely take an injury to Elliott for Pollard to get the touches he deserves.

#FreeTony

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You would be stunned to know that there is a large contingent of online Colts fans that think Ballard should be on the hot seat.  Absolutely bonkers stuff.

I mean it’s a state full of people that wish Indiana was Alabama. I root fr the Colts because I married into the Hosier state, but it’s the evolved humans that are fans that I root with. ?

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

He took a big hit with the Carson Wentz thing, justifiably.

I get it, but that as 109% Reich (who I like) and they course corrected almost immediately. Indiana is full of ‘Ishmael I were a hick’ type dudes.

I was convinced Watson was getting double digit suspension, at least, but given the NFLPA's press release that they will accept the ruling, it seems as it could definitely be in the 4-8 game range now. Pretty surprising. Of course, if the suspension is in the 4 game range I could see the NFL appeal that decision to....Goodell which makes this whole situation rather bizarre. 

19 hours ago, Mogglez said:

There is a massive difference between saying, “idk guys, I just don’t have faith Zach is going to pan out”, engaging in debates with good intentions, and littering multiple threads, some of which don’t mention Zach at all, with meme level, half-assed, low effort, borderline troll, sarcastic, sh*tposts that sh*t on the kid or anyone who has hope that he’ll pan out.

Btw, I love Namath.  He’s an all-time great.  That being said, he has said a number of stupid sh*t over the years and absolutely nothing he says should be taken as gospel because of what he accomplished in 1969:

F53F6330-8321-4DA3-8D24-B2575D257226.thumb.jpeg.c618e421e0d48be92be88cd547af4cf8.jpeg

9447A1CE-6D12-4A6D-8E5D-52C10C888799.thumb.jpeg.c9213a68269287c5fcdaf1569d4e522c.jpeg

(Turns out Geno tore his ACL ^)

AC1BBBB3-8A0B-4C44-90C8-202053CFF30F.thumb.jpeg.dbbe1671b5d10c4cbc4398aa25897767.jpeg

I get people abrasively/stupidly posting about Zach where they shouldn’t be; I usually just ignore it so I can’t touch on that much further.

My Namath point was that obviously he’s said stupid sh*t and shouldn’t be taken as gospel, but I think most level-headed people here would challenge his opinion and discuss why they think he’s wrong, not simply dismiss him as a troll (just because he didn’t praise Zach lol).  There are a number of people here who do the latter - but they’re apparently “positive fans” so it’s “all good”.  Don’t wanna take up more of this thread with this garbage.

• Upvote 1