Metcalf signing big extension with Seattle

AltonBrown

I don’t know, I know he’s good, but I just don’t get that feeling that he’s going to be worth that kind of money. I did not want the jets to pursue him. Guys like deandre hopkins have shown they are qb proof. I don’t think he’s on that level. Will be interesting to see if he’s QB proof or not. Good for him though, very nice pay day.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure how it’ll work during games, but for now, Lock/Geno are throwing it off Jamal’s face mask into DK’s hands.  

I mean Pete has to go with Lock… right? RIGHT?

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2022 at 8:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure how it’ll work during games, but for now, Lock/Geno are throwing it off Jamal’s face mask into DK’s hands.  

I was sure they’d trade DK for 3 #1’s to recoup the 2 #1’s which they got fleeced by JD. They might as well have. He’s going to be a waste product there for the next 3-4 years. Seahawks will be tanking for worst record next year and hoping to land one of the top QB’s in the draft. Even with that transpiring, it takes a rookie QB 2-3 years to start learning the ropes and putting up numbers. Just a really head scratching move to sign him to mega millions to watch him wither away in the Pacific Northwest. 

• Upvote 1