Jamal Adams Out Indefinitely

34 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Him saying he was ready and raring to go was all an act. He stopped playing last season. He knew all offseason that his fingers weren’t right. He’s mailing it in. He want no part of an ugly season. 

The same guy who hid under a table during a fight at LSU running from a challenge?  Nah, couldn’t be.  He’s the same guy who said an NFL field is a “good place to die”, after all!

I wonder what Ronnie Lott would have to say about Jamal Adams’ finger boo-boo.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2

All I can say is this post that is attached to the linked article says it all....

ratpackjeremy says:

July 28, 2022 at 8:14 pm

This guy has been nothing but a problem since he entered the league. I’m still wondering how a safety who doesn’t cover 80 percent of the time on the back end gets to a pro bowl? A glorified linebacker maybe, but a safety? Not so much.

95 Up Votes 3 Down Votes

And I like Adams as a player but the team chemistry is sooooo different now with the team first guys we have brought in it is actually hard to remember that culture was as toxic as it was just a few years back....

JD has done a heck of a job!

• Upvote 1