Jump to content

Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)


IndianaJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Woody might be silent on this, but it sounds like the players have given themselves their own playoff mandate.

Berrios already said this on Rich Eisen. Not making playoffs is a failure of a season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

I'm SO looking forward to over analyzing (both good and bad) Wilson's practice completion percentage over the next few weeks. 

Just wait until Becton gives up his first “sack” in practice.  Lol. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Woody might be silent on this, but it sounds like the players have given themselves their own playoff mandate.

 

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Berrios already said this on Rich Eisen. Not making playoffs is a failure of a season.

Is that universally true for the entire NFL? 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Berrios already said this on Rich Eisen. Not making playoffs is a failure of a season.

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

 

Is that universally true for the entire NFL? 

it should be... the goal is to win a SB so if the players are talking this way I am all for it. 

 

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do we have time to fit in a top 5 place holders of all time thread before practice starts?

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

You think the Bears or Falcons have Playoff aspirations right now?

I think just about ever player in the NFL  starts the season wanting to go to the playoffs. I also think they all loose that inspiration at different times during the season depending on how the season is going. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

You think the Bears or Falcons have Playoff aspirations right now?

To a man, at this moment, yes.  They better have that attitude 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Other headlines

"Gardner is already better than Revis because he got an interception on the first day of practice"

"Garret Wilson might be a bust because he dropped a pass"

"Pass rush is screwed because Jermaine Johnson didn't have 5 sacks his first week"

"Breece Hall will probably win MVP this year"

Nah.  Rookies always get the benefit of the doubt.  We love our rookies around here.  All will be sunshine and roses for the rooks.  At least until we see them play.

Any second year player who does not look like he is an All Pro, will be hanged, drawn and quartered.  Figuratively, not literally. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Nah.  Rookies always get the benefit of the doubt.  We love our rookies around here.  All will be sunshine and roses for the rooks.  At least until we see them play.

Any second year player who does not look like he is an All Pro, will be hanged, drawn and quartered.  Figuratively, not literally. 

Pretty sure all the second year nooses are generally fitted to Zach’s neck size. 

  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...