Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

1 minute ago, slats said:

The only reason Becton is on the right side is because Fant is not good there but is better on the left side. They need him practicing. I hope they know something and that the timetable will be short. Working Becton at RT so Edoga can open the season at LT seems like a terrible idea. 

I don't see that happening.  Fant is practicing, participating in individual drills.  he will probably be in teams soon enough.  If he were expected to be out longer, I would expect that Becton would be getting some reps at LT.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Looking forward to seeing this clip

You and me both...  2 different tweets on the same thing.  1 said ZW set,  the other said on the run and across the body. 

If that was an across the body... 50yds in the air.... well wow! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PorP said:

You and me both...  2 different tweets on the same thing.  1 said ZW set,  the other said on the run and across the body. 

2 different throws I thing. First throw was the TD then a breeze hall run then a throw across the body.

2 minutes ago, PorP said:

Maybe it looked a little something like this?

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The depth on this team is so much improved over just a few years ago.  We have a lot of decent players in the secondary.

McDermott makes me religious.  Pray he never has to play and then pray he does not get the QB immediately killed if he does play.

Me too.

41 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Damn Zach has a beautiful release, regardless I hope this kid can get it together so we as jet fans can throw his success in every skeptic’s face!

It would be nice to finally have a franchise Qb that we don’t have to worry about 

Seriously, these look like soft tosses. 

• Sympathy 2

28 minutes ago, PorP said:

Yet people on this board are predicting the future careers of Jets players based on these tweets from reporters. Why?  Would you base anything on a Cimini tweet?  I wouldn't.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1