Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Remember how we seemed to roast the Falcons in the joint practices.

Remember that first half on Monday night?

Jets roasted the Falcons the 1st day of joint practices. We rested starters in the game. I'm more concerned with the Giants looking good right now as opposed to the backups looking bad vs Falcons

• Upvote 3

You'll never convince me that the additional preparation these teams get from joint practices + preseason games are so valuable that they outweigh the injuries. Maybe its just the jets - but it seems every year we lose 1-2 really important pieces. One year some coach is going to just run a super light summer and all of the hardos will call them soft - and then the team will roll into the season with a full/healthy roster and everyone will be like maybe thats not a bad idea. 

So sick of august injuries

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Smfh 

@Jet Nut remember all that you said about me being wrong about valuable players playing f******** specials??????????

SMFH this has me legit angry ? 

Yea I don't love that either, at least at the returner spot. Everything else should be similar enough to your regular roll that an injury is just unfortunate luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, bla bla bla said:

Yea I don't love that either, at least at the returner spot. Everything else should be similar enough to your regular roll that an injury is just unfortunate luck.

It is never just luck.  When someone gets hurt, we have to find someone to blame.  Seems like the JN way these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1