Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

50 minutes ago, tfine said:

Mike Whites Weapons vs the Bills:
Corey Davis
Elijah Moore
Braxton Berrios
Jameson Crowder
Michael Carter

Zach’s Weapons vs the Bills:

Keelan Cole
Jameson crowder
Tarik Black
Michael Carter for a quarter.
Tyler Kroft

Have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Not to mention half of White’s production happened in the late 3rd and 4th quarters after we went down 38-3. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Now compare their supporting casts when they played the Bills . . . 

1 hour ago, tfine said:

Mike Whites Weapons vs the Bills:
Corey Davis
Elijah Moore
Braxton Berrios
Jameson Crowder
Michael Carter

Zach’s Weapons vs the Bills:

Keelan Cole
Jameson crowder
Tarik Black
Michael Carter for a quarter.
Tyler Kroft

Have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I wasn’t explicitly looking to disparage Zach Wilson. I was saying that if your red line for deciding whether a QB can play in this league is how they performed against the 2021 Bills defense, Zach did not meet that criteria and, in fact, only Mahomes and Brady did.

That said, I will happily make a bet that Zach Wilson doesn’t throw for 250 yards combined in his two games against the Bills this season.

12 hours ago, heymangold said:

I like how we are supposed to pretend that white sucked just because in buffalo he sucked like every other qb, he was out performed by only the very best2 qbs in the league and balled out the other games .. somehow losing in buff mean he sucked? No way I know the team wants Zach, but Zach still has not played better than white. Also we are supposed to think flacco played any good at any time?

Just let flaco go already and let White be the back up 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Not a tweet, but I loving this guy off the field and looking forward to what he will bring on it. His answer to the very last question is telling: looking forward to what's coming as an opportunity and how it's comfortable, rather than any gloom and doom.

The way this team interacts with one another and how young & talented they are reminds me so much of when Waldo first started coaching the Jets and how that team was close and liked hanging out with each other after practice and games. 
An easy team to like and root for 

Finally ……. finally there is real reason for optimism when it comes to NY JETS FOOTBALL 

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I wasn’t explicitly looking to disparage Zach Wilson. I was saying that if your red line for deciding whether a QB can play in this league is how they performed against the 2021 Bills defense, Zach did not meet that criteria and, in fact, only Mahomes and Brady did.

That said, I will happily make a bet that Zach Wilson doesn’t throw for 250 yards combined in his two games against the Bills this season.

I got a $100 cash app on this. Whats up? ? 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I got a $100 cash app on this. Whats up? ? 

19 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

@TomShane

I'll take u up on $100 to St Judes ... great cause and one of my fav charities.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Ok it's a bet. ?

Sweet. I’ll up my bet to $100 to St Jude’s. Zach Wilson has to throw for more than 250 yards combined in his two starts against the Bills this coming season. It’s on!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I like how we are supposed to pretend that white sucked just because in buffalo he sucked like every other qb, he was out performed by only the very best2 qbs in the league and balled out the other games .. somehow losing in buff mean he sucked? No way I know the team wants Zach, but Zach still has not played better than white. Also we are supposed to think flacco played any good at any time?

Zach supporters hate Mike White because Mike White single-handedly stripped them of every lame excuse they were patching together to explain away why Zach Wilson was the worst QB in football last season. It wasn’t the OL, it wasn’t the weppinz, it wasn’t the scheme, it was Zach Wilson. They were especially terrified watching the team respond to White like he was a mix of Joe Montana and Elvis the week after the Bengals game.

• Upvote 4

Zach supporters hate Mike White because Mike White single-handedly stripped them of every lame excuse they were patching together to explain away why Zach Wilson was the worst QB in football last season. It wasn’t the OL, it wasn’t the weppinz, it wasn’t the scheme, it was Zach Wilson. They were especially terrified watching the team respond to White like he was a mix of Joe Montana and Elvis the week after the Bengals game.
Just please tell me your mind will be open to Zach's improvement and path to dominance. ee7b924f538e15621d82c36ce07f06ae.gif

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sweet. I’ll up my bet to $100 to St Jude’s. Zach Wilson has to throw for more than 250 yards combined in his two starts against the Bills this coming season. It’s on!

Tom is going to win this bet. Unless the Jets D is awful again (Sauce would have to look like a bust and no pass rush or run D) the Jets are going to try to run the ball down the throats of every team they play. Zach is going to have like 18 to 22 pass attempts a game and a number of them are going to be of the short variety 

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If only he could finish more than one out of three starts. 

18 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Just please tell me your mind will be open to Zach's improvement and path to dominance. ee7b924f538e15621d82c36ce07f06ae.gif

I will hereby be open-minded to Zach’s improvement. I don’t think he’s any good, but I will remain open to it. 

Tom is going to win this bet. Unless the Jets D is awful again (Sauce would have to look like a bust and no pass rush or run D) the Jets are going to try to run the ball down the throats of every team they play. Zach is going to have like 18 to 22 pass attempts a game and a number of them are going to be of the short variety 
250 in two starts combined ?? I'll take that bet 1000x over.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So now the disease is taking over every thread to push a mike white agenda?  Jets fans, how embarrassing.

So is every post you don't agree with a disease. It's really interesting  because 50% or more of the posts don't agree with your overly optimistic view

So is every post you don't agree with a disease. It's really interesting  because 50% or more of the posts don't agree with your overly optimistic view
Joe W's position brings balance to the universe ... I fall smack in the middle.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Nah nah. $50 beans to St Jude’s 

10 hours ago, jgb said:

I'll bet an additional $50 he doesn't pay up.

I feel like Dog the Bounty Hunter chasing people to pay up their charity bets on here.

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ll throw another 25 to St Jude’s if T0m wins this. 

I’m not taking any of the action that @jgb will need to chase people down lol.  When I thought JGB was gone forever I had no doubt he’d come back pay the Red Cross if Zach gets to top 16 on QBR for the Jets though.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Joe W's position brings balance to the universe ... I fall smack in the middle.

I just think it's over the top. The Jets are assembling a solid group of players but if that is all you needed to get to the SB, Cleveland  would have played in two of them by now. 

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I just think it's over the top. The Jets are assembling a solid group of players but if that is all you needed to get to the SB, Cleveland  would have played in two of them by now. 

Not a popular opinion, but I think most of the playoff teams would win the SB a bunch of times if they played the playoffs 100 times.   

The Jets last season are not winning a SB if they replayed that season 10,000 times though.  

I want the Jets to be a team that has a  chance.  

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Balled out in other games?  

You mean in one game