Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson is ten times the prospect that Mike White is, and Mike White should not be challenging Zach Wilson for the starting job. That said, he performed valorously last season and Jets fans sh*tting on him in defense of Zach Wilson is a little sad. Defend Zach Wilson based on Zach Wilson’s own merits (which is impossible, but nevertheless.)

Be forewarned: I paid for a PFF account and I’m sitting on a treasure trove of proprietary data that shows why nobody thinks Zach Wilson is any good. I’m not dropping any of it here because I want Zach fans to have a good summer, but just know that I have it.

It’s nice that you choose to slowly drain the life out of Jet fans rather than just take them out quick and painlessly. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Fun fact:

mike white had 6.1% of his passes intercepted last season and is currently slated as the team’s 3rd string QB

We should definitely talk about him 

You realize your protests just strengthen his resolve, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Last year, the reporters made sure to mention if the ball was being held too long.  Haven’t heard a peep about that so far this year.  It sounds like they’re just getting beat.

They also were quick chronicalling ever sack that came at Bectons expense.  Haven’t hear that once this morning

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oh look who missed a tweet. #MikeWhiteErasure

That’s because, on my timeline, this was the last tweet I saw before going to expel last nights dinner #AlternativeFacts:

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

They also were quick chronicalling ever sack that came at Bectons expense.  Haven’t hear that once this morning

14 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Seems like the every day Zach has 1-2 bad plays but otherwise been very good

yes, awe haven't seen those total breakdowns days that he a few of last year.  And the bad plays all seem to come in the redzone..

Something about zone in non real game situations...

A couple of things:

1) No real threat of running game in practice - allowing the D to play super tight 

2) You're not kicking FG's so ZW is going to be more aggressive in cases where you throw it away and take 3.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1