Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

IndianaJet

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Rest of the day? They had two total cracks at it. How long was practice? An hour and 15 minutes? Very strange. You can’t expect the QB to get better without reps. Starting to get some major concerns with Saleh.

• WTF? 2

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Rest of the day? They had two total cracks at it. How long was practice? An hour and 15 minutes? Very strange. You can’t expect the QB to get better without reps. Starting to get some major concerns with Saleh.

I'm pretty sure they're only allowed 2 hours of practice. Or something along those lines. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I'm pretty sure they're only allowed 2 hours of practice. Or something along those lines. 

I think there are ramp up periods to start camp + to start with pads. Something like 90 minutes and then they add 10 minutes or so with each practice. Could be wrong.

I don't know what the rules are on snaps or whatever - but the team needs to find a time to prioritize more snaps for ZW/first team. It sounds like they are getting a lot less snaps than the 2nd and 3rd team - which is likely a function of not getting first downs/sustained drives when they run through drives. That being said - no one gives a sh*t about the integrity of the drives or whatever. 2nd and 3rd team O has been outperforming first team and they need to get ZW all the reps he can get. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

I know it's TC, but Zach still dirting check downs to RB's is a concern.  It's always mechanics when that happens and it was a real problem last year that I'd hoped he cleaned up this off season.  Keeping it in context, it's one TC pass - just a little triggered.

He had a guy in his face on every throw.

He needs to start hitting them still, but it’s tough when you’re back pedaling,

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I know it's TC, but Zach still dirting check downs to RB's is a concern.  It's always mechanics when that happens and it was a real problem last year that I'd hoped he cleaned up this off season.  Keeping it in context, it's one TC pass - just a little triggered.

Idk why but I feel like those are gonna continue to happen all season. It's like he overthinks an easy lay up and completely whiffs it. 

I do the same thing when I try making an easy jump shot throwing away some trash right in front of me. I get it Zach.