Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

IndianaJet

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Becauae Sherwood is really slow and strangling someone is a very slow way to kill someone 

I understood it to mean he’s “grabby” in coverage and will attract a ton of 5 yard Defensive holding penalties: NOT GOOD SHERWOOD! 🙁

OR he continues to be a horrible tackler and continues to grab/lunge/goes for the neck/head instead of breaking down and getting lower for a wrap-up tackle around the torso/hips 

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I noticed in the clip above of the D celebrating the stop to end practice.  Sauce has no ass.  Like, zero ass.  Nothing.  Nada.  Just legs to a back.  Which is odd, because typically great athletes have a nice admirable booty.  Not Sauce.  That said, it might explain why can do what he can do, there is nothing in the way of his legs to his hips, creating crazy flexibility that allows him to make the cuts he does at full speed. 

You would notice that, lmao.

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I noticed in the clip above of the D celebrating the stop to end practice.  Sauce has no ass.  Like, zero ass.  Nothing.  Nada.  Just legs to a back.  Which is odd, because typically great athletes have a nice admirable booty.  Not Sauce.  That said, it might explain why can do what he can do, there is nothing in the way of his legs to his hips, creating crazy flexibility that allows him to make the cuts he does at full speed. 

Odd thing to notice...

Is badonkadonk on the RAS list? 

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Beerfish taking in the camp reports post by post:

Happy, sad, happy, happy, sad, sad, happy, happy, happy, sad sad, happy, sad, happy! sad!, sad, happy, happy happy, SAD.

So, I count 11 happy's and 9 sad's -- sounds like a good day by BF standards.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I know the tweeters with videos mean well recording is actually prohibited at camp and you could also be sending the ravens some of our plays 

Gotta be expected when practices are open to the public.  Writers can't report plays, but fans in the stands can.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

by future, you mean in like in september? He already appears better than advertised.

Also, i like he's the kind of guy who will be motivated by (the inevitable) Revis comps that will begin later this year.. "Can Gardner develop into the defensive legend that was Revis?..."  That kind of chatter will have looking to live up to and surpass our former CB1

I meant after our Super Bowl Parade in February 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You would notice that, lmao.

I'm an ass guy, duh.

2 minutes ago, PorP said:

Odd thing to notice...

Is badonkadonk on the RAS list? 

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

What's odd about it?  I'm an ass guy and a nice ass is great indicator for athleticism.  Why do think these dudes do combine in yoga shorts?  What dudes do you know that wear yoga shorts?  Dudes with a nice ass, that's who.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

I'm an ass guy, duh.

What's odd about it?  I'm an ass guy and a nice ass is great indicator for athleticism.  Why do think these dudes do combine in yoga shorts?  What dudes do you know that wear yoga shorts?  Dudes with a nice ass, that's who.

It’d be weird if the yoga shorts was to see their dongs which have no correlation to athleticism or muscle mass. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm an ass guy, duh.

I'm getting mixed signals....

Are you an ass guy? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm an ass guy, duh.

Popeye was an ass man.  Ever see Olive Oil's ass.  It's a dead ringer for Sauce Gardner's ass.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Very knowledgeable 

page wwe GIF

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Just leaving camp.  Observations:

-Berrios is the slot receiver.  They only ran 2 formations when wilson was in there.  Its davis/moore w/ 2 tight ends or davis/moore w/ berrios in the slot and 1 te.  Any thoughts that berrios is the #4 receiver should be squashed..  

-wr standouts were moore, wilson and mims.  Moore had a spectacular 1 handed catch.  Wilson is smooth, can get open and has sticky hands.  He is ready to play at the nfl level right now.  Mimsy size is such an advantage and he had multiple nice catches today.

-Becton came over and hung w the dans a but.  Really nice guy.  Thevenom towards him should stop.

-Breece hall had a twisting catch down the field that only a few rbs in the league could make.  He is special.

Offense won the day!

We did it, Joe!  We did it! 

Thanks for the notes, hope you had a fun day!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

-Berrios is the slot receiver.  They only ran 2 formations when wilson was in there.  Its davis/moore w/ 2 tight ends or davis/moore w/ berrios in the slot and 1 te.  Any thoughts that berrios is the #4 receiver should be squashed..  

-wr standouts were moore, wilson and mims.  Moore had a spectacular 1 handed catch.  Wilson is smooth, can get open and has sticky hands.  He is ready to play at the nfl level right now.  Mimsy size is such an advantage and he had multiple nice catches today.

-Becton came over and hung w the dans a but.  Really nice guy.  The venom towards him should stop.

-Breece hall had a twisting catch down the field that only a few rbs in the league could make.  He is special.

Offense won the day!

Good. About time the offense starts winning. Thanks for the report. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I will say that while I don’t put much stock into these twitter reports, I do wish that there be more mentions of Jermaine Johnson.

I, too, am vexed at the lack of Johnson talk in this thread.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, I count 11 happy's and 9 sad's -- sounds like a good day by BF standards.

Well in truth two of the happys were due to good coffee and the great egg/breakfast bagel i made and ate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I, too, am vexed at the lack of Johnson talk in this thread.

As a former resident of Rock Ridge it's safe to say you can never have enough Johnson.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

wr standouts were moore, wilson and mims.  Moore had a spectacular 1 handed catch.  Wilson is smooth, can get open and has sticky hands.  He is ready to play at the nfl level right now.  Mimsy size is such an advantage and he had multiple nice catches today.

Every day I see positive Mims' reports is one less day i want to drink

• Haha 3

• Barry McCockinner changed the title to First Jets/Giants Joint Practice Since 2005 @Albany
  • nycdan changed the title to *** 8/25 Practice *** First Jets/Giants Joint Practice Since 2005 @Albany