Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

IndianaJet

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I actually edited my reply down to take out "Stingley will look like not only a rookie this year, but probably a shadow of doubt to go along with it..."

I feel bad raggin' on the kid, but really he had an exceptionally promising freshman year.. like in 2019. 

that's it. 

Who knows what he will look in the NFL... CB3 maybe even. I wouldn't touched him in the 1st round. HOU front office are clinical idiots for blowing that #3 pick. 

Let’s relax a bit on calling him a bust already. Last year at this time people were calling Jamaar Chase a bust cause he didn’t like the the NFL ball compared to college  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I noticed in the clip above of the D celebrating the stop to end practice.  Sauce has no ass.  Like, zero ass.  Nothing.  Nada.  Just legs to a back.  Which is odd, because typically great athletes have a nice admirable booty.  Not Sauce.  That said, it might explain why can do what he can do, there is nothing in the way of his legs to his hips, creating crazy flexibility that allows him to make the cuts he does at full speed. 

Come On Now That Aint Right Queen Latifah GIF by filmeditor

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My point isn’t so much that Stingley will bust. I would’ve taken him in the first if he dropped past a certain point but I can’t see the logic in taking Stingley and his 1 year of good tape in 2019 over Gardner and 3 years of good tape and prototypical traits. 

Fast forward to now and Sauce has not just looked good at practice but has the right nerve for his role on this team and in this market. 

Listen I think most Jets fans are very happy to have Sauce. And I agree with you the Texans might be really really stupid. However, Stingley is still a very talented player 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Gotta be expected when practices are open to the public.  Writers can't report plays, but fans in the stands can.

Actually it’s prohibited if you read your ticket disclaimer. Only pics allowed 

• Upvote 1

These pressers are such a waste

amazing insights delivered

Great to know guys are continually “stacking days” along with every other coaching cliche out there 

the only thing that’s been objectively “stacking” for this franchise is L’s in the W/L column 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

• Barry McCockinner changed the title to First Jets/Giants Joint Practice Since 2005 @Albany
  • nycdan changed the title to *** 8/25 Practice *** First Jets/Giants Joint Practice Since 2005 @Albany