Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Gardner, Lawson, and up arrow Wilson is the positive energy I need.

I'm definitely not a emoj expert, but I do get most of these. But what is the one for Abram mean? Up and down? I'm guessing the one with the camera for Zuniga means a "sighting" ?

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

The new beat guy, Zack Rosenblatt, is doing a really nice job covering TC. 

He's another hack. Nearly all the reports on the Athletic for the other teams mentioned how the QB and the offense had struggles in their write ups but none of them put that the QB was bad in parenthesis in the headline. Screw him.

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Let’s relax a bit on calling him a bust already. Last year at this time people were calling Jamaar Chase a bust cause he didn’t like the the NFL ball compared to college  

Exactly , its Stingley's first live action in quite some time. I have no doubt he'll be a quality NFL corner.

53 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Let’s relax a bit on calling him a bust already. Last year at this time people were calling Jamaar Chase a bust cause he didn’t like the the NFL ball compared to college  

Didn't say he would be a bust, but just circling the incongruity with Stingley. He had fantastic freshman year, and his been banged up and mediocre on the field since. So for him to go #3 raises eyebrows -- and rightfully so 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, section314 said:

This is the interesting player for me. Just when he looks like he's figured it out, he either gets hurt or they give his reps to other guys. 

I can't imagine Zuniga making the roster.  There's just too much talent at edge right now.

I'm one of the few around here that really liked the pick - but I just don't see how he doesn't get cut.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Are Reed and Sauce switching sides at all?  I know Reed was only on one side most of last year b/c he was so much better over there.  I really want Sauce to shadow guys all over the field.

If you're going where I think you are. 

I'm pretty sure Saleh said he is not into pairing cb's to wr's last year. 

Maybe hot suace changes that though? 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Ever wonder why the “stock rising” emoji is red, when we associate red with a stock chart that has decreased in value?

Its because emojis were created in Japan and in Japan they use red for stock increases, and green for stock decreases.  The opposite of what we do in the US. 

I know this not because I’m smart, but because I just googled it.  

pay up george wendt GIF

If I venture a guess based on the user interface goons I work with.... green was to hard to see in the emoji....

Seriously not the first conversation I have had about green versus red ?

so i saw on my phone Jets rookie injury head line and i was like oh no not again, who is it??? which first rounder?? better not be our new rook RB??? it was the OT...big sigh of relief but then the overwhelming feeling of despair when I realize he was already shaky depth at best. 

Anyone see if he is hurt bad? hopefully just a little soreness and he will be good rigth?? i hope.

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Call me when they  clone Ann-Margaret in her 20s.

s-l400.jpg.6cef47f1caec931907685dec15548556.jpg

@peekskill68

I said it the other day:  Back when Namath was a Jet, he took over NYC, especially all aspects of media.  Everyone knew who he was and was interested in his life.   Zach Wilson?  Please.  Outside of sports fans, most folks in this area would have no idea who he is.

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I can't imagine Zuniga making the roster.  There's just too much talent at edge right now.

I'm one of the few around here that really liked the pick - but I just don't see how he doesn't get cut.

Probably right, but if you look at his snaps last year vs a guy like Huff , who many hear think is really good, it’s an interesting debate. Zuninga only had one less sack I believe in probably like 30% of the snaps. 

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Probably right, but if you look at his snaps last year vs a guy like Huff , who many hear think is really good, it’s an interesting debate. Zuninga only had one less sack I believe in probably like 30% of the snaps. 

Huff was in the backfield a lot last year when he was healthy - put sacks aside he impressed me..  

Surely I'm not seeing what the coaches are - so we'll see.  Just my take from what I can tell.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Jethead said:

Younguns' just can't comprehend.... nonpareil

Can't say it any better.

Look at Raquel and I am willing to bet hair and makeup was maybe 45 minutes. Most girls/women today need 4 hours and they simply don't come close.

Not slighting Farrah in any way. Just gorgeous. 

• Upvote 3