Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

16 minutes ago, Lith said:

As camp wears on, the updates from the reporters become fewer and fewer.  Only really get a lot of updates on the days it is open to fans, who provide a lot more info.

I know but I’m lamenting the lack of info especially since fans care about more than QBs and injuries. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, All Gas, No Gase said:

Well, if there is anything encouraging in this, with all the sacks tweeted throughout camp this is the first tweet I’ve seen saying the sack is on Zach for holding the ball too long.

It’s been noticeable throughs camp 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

OMFG I AM SO CONCERNED

I get the beat focuses only on speed when getting these updates out but without context they're so often meaningless. Was he holding the ball with guys running free everywhere or was there nowhere to throw the ball? Was it a long developing play, did his check down get blown up at the LOS, were there guys running free everywhere and he was indecisive, etc...

Without it, its just noise.

Disclaimer: I follow camp updates everyday and need help.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It’s been noticeable throughs camp 

?? Since I’m not there I can only go on the tweets and occasional video. Tweets have described Zach as “crisp” and “decisive.” This is the first tweet I’ve seen of him holding the ball too long putting one of the five sacks on him. Where are you noticing it?

• Upvote 3

I have to imagine part of Wilson holding the ball too long also has to do with the fact he knows he can't be hit.

When things go live, that will hopefully change, but hopefully not to the point where he panics and throws a pass he shouldn't.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

What's the deal with Fant?? Has there been any timeline to getting back? Thought he was taking reps

Isn't he practicing.  On a snap count, but I thought he was practicing.  Have not seen anything mentioned one way or the other today.