Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

20 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm just curious what NFL player Connor would pick a fight with? 

Who is the weakest player in the NFL?

Fred Smoot. The worst bench press in the history of the NFL Scout Combine belongs to former Redskins cornerback and Love Boater Fred Smoot. It was reported that Smoot only managed one rep of 225 pounds during the combine's bench-press test, making him the weakest athlete in combine history.

• Haha 2

Does anyone else get the feeling that Joe Flacco doesn't really seem to WANT to be the Jets starting QB? I swear I don't see any fire in his belly like he had in Baltimore. He seems to be goldbricking it, At least Mike White plays like he WANTS to be out there, ZW does too, unfortunately for us, he just isn't a very good QB, and I don't see how THEY don't see that. Once again, this is the New York Jets in the Woody Johnson age: Always stick with your draft choices REGARDLESS of whether there are better ball players than them on the team.

We've seen it time and time again

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Any JJ sightings ? ... I need to be convinced that this guy is not the second coming of Quinton Coples.... who was occasionally good but never great.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

364d35efe75d3962fa2756c8c0c524e7.jpg

I always liked Coples.

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Rams, under their current medical staff, have had a bizarre run of luck health-wise and have been leading the league in fewest games lost to injury. 

You sure about that?

Woods - ACL, OBJ - ACL, Akers - Achilles, Stafford - curent elbow issue requiring PRP treatment

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Noodle knee seemed derivative, and egg knee doesn’t make sense. If he gets hurt again he’s getting “Bambi” and there’s no coming back from that. 

What would that make Namath with his knees?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Can’t believe so many thought this was ever in doubt.

The Jets were never going to take a 37 year old guy who has been exclusively a LT his entire career and suddenly move him to RT in favor of George Fant, who was brought in to play RT in the first place.

Common sense and logic doesn't play well for many Jets fans.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Joe Flacco doesn't really seem to WANT to be the Jets starting QB? I swear I don't see any fire in his belly like he had in Baltimore. He seems to be goldbricking it, At least Mike White plays like he WANTS to be out there, ZW does too, unfortunately for us, he just isn't a very good QB, and I don't see how THEY don't see that. Once again, this is the New York Jets in the Woody Johnson age: Always stick with your draft choices REGARDLESS of whether there are better ball players than them on the team.

Watch his press conference on nyjets.com. He's a good dude. Should be fine backup.

2 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

u must be some QB whisperer I guess because I have no idea if ZW is good or bad nor can i see his future.

3 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

He has 5 kids 10 or under.   Football is a means to an end but he’s 100% not all in.  Zach going down was definitely not part of his plans 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You’re going to see a lot more receivers getting involved with Zach out. No more “Zach was solid today, completing eight consecutive passes to Tyler Conklin.” 

Not to throw shade on Wilson, whom I hope gets the necessary recovery time, but the offense has already looked better without him: last year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Keshunn Abram was given a large UDFA contract and a nice signing bonus.  There were high expectations for him, but other UDFA WRs outperformed him in camp and he had a brutal drop in preseason game 1 vs Philly.  He was a dead man walking and an easy cut

• Upvote 4

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

Keshunn Abram was given a large UDFA contract and a nice signing bonus.  There were high expectations for him, but other UDFA WRs outperformed him in camp and he had a brutal drop in preseason game 1 vs Philly.  He was a dead man walking and an easy cut

5 more cuts to come.  Have to get the roster down to 85 tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1