Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

27 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I'm willing to change my beliefs that flacco is a trashed washed up qb that used to be good 10 years ago, but I can't base it off preseason, have to see it in a game. But I have to admit it is good to hear about td passes and throwing to our rb makes a lot of sense for this offense. This is most talented team flacco has been in forever. Playmakers at Wr, te, rb...he has to be loving it. Hopefully we don't need any qb for very long till Wilson is back.

Nice to hear you have found room in your heart for joe cool.

any chance there is a little room left for berrios?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Nice to hear you have found room in your heart for joe cool.

any chance there is a little room left for berrios?

Well I stand by my words he is a great wr 4 and has the added benefit of being a kick returner etc...but I much rather have next year's Garret Wilson in that spot and we are about 1 year off my prediction of him being gone and it being a good day. I still don't think he is some Essential piece as some others do. At the same time it's not like I hate him specifically, just hate that we have a guy with no cieling in that spot. Mark my words it will be a good day when we have some highly drafted rookie in that spot. Joe has buildijg a beautiful team roster and we are so close to finally having no room for camp cuts like him

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yeag but you just wait till the game slows down for him and stuff. 

Sorry, I'm still waiting on that with Christian Hackenberg cause as soon as this kid gets his 1st play in the NFL regular season, he'll show the doubters what fools they all were. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Lith said:

46 minutes ago, Lith said:

44 minutes ago, Lith said:

44 minutes ago, Lith said:

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

At least the offense has not looked better without Zach. Feels like it has taken a step or two back in practices

You were saying?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2