Bills fans should be preparing mentally for Josh Allen's regression

Yes when a player has an MVP-caliber season, it is likely that he will “regress” the following year. 
Also, no 2,000 yard rusher has ever had another 2,000 yard season ever again.
REGRESSION! 
Also..... has a running back ever had success twice playing the QB position...I guess there was Vick.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Also..... has a running back ever had success twice playing the QB position...I guess there was Vick.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

And Josh Allen. Unless his 2020 season at 4,500 yards, 37 passing TDs, 10 INTS, 107 passer rating to go with 8 more TDs on the ground wasn't "successful" enough for ya.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

Jets could have had him but took bum ass Darnold instead

Macc still had PTSD about big armed, inaccurate college QBs from the whole Hackenberg debacle. If Darnold was off the board, it was going to be Rosen. So... Macc sucks.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The Bills and Josh Allen definitely seem to have been anointed in the media for the upcoming season.

I have to wonder is if really is going to be that easy for them and if not, how ready is Allen to deal with adversity?  Time will tell

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jgb said:

Yes when a player has an MVP-caliber season, it is likely that he will “regress” the following year. 

Also, no 2,000 yard rusher has ever had another 2,000 yard season ever again.

REGRESSION! 

Oh stop. It is a Jets site, we are allowed to root against the Bills here. Good grief with this stuff.

• WTF? 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Oh stop. It is a Jets site, we are allowed to root against the Bills here. Good grief with this stuff.

Huh? Usually I at least understand your admonitions. This one is so far out of left field I don’t even know what conduct it’s purporting to chide lol.

I mean I agree he likely won’t be as good as last year, just that “regression” is not really the best descriptor.

• Thumb Down 1