Sometimes it’s hard to tell, but this is a site for Jet fans

slats

18 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Scooby Doo?   We're talking about two different eras.   The Johnny Quest show I'm talking about was at least four or five years before Scooby, which sucked BTW.   We had very few choices back then.

I’m not as old as you. Johnny Quest was well into reruns by the time I started watching Sat morning cartoons in the 70s. 

Also I may ban you for your blasphemous Scooby comment. We’ll see how the rest of the day goes. 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I’m not as old as you. Johnny Quest was well into reruns by the time I started watching Sat morning cartoons in the 70s. 

Also I may ban you for your blasphemous Scooby comment. We’ll see how the rest of the day goes. 

Yeah, I'm a relic.   And as someone who grew up as a major fan of  Warner Brothers' cartoons, Scooby Doo  just wasn't in my wheelhouse.  Although I did like Linda Cardellini as Thelma in the live action version.

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2022 at 6:35 PM, munchmemory said:

Scooby Doo?   We're talking about two different eras.   The Johnny Quest show I'm talking about was at least four or five years before Scooby, which sucked BTW.   We had very few choices back then.

Few choices??

Hannah Barbera cartoons were great. Thundarr the Barbarian? Yogi? Johnny Quest? Snagglepuss? All great stuff… not to mention Flintstones and Jetsons.

Then you had Tom and Jerry and all the Looney Tunes stuff. It was sorta a golden era for cartoons, really.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, peebag said:

Scooby eats azz

Fake fan. No one seriously found Johnny Quest more entertaining than Scooby Doo.

I’ll grant you, Fred had an immensely punchable face, with that f***ing red schmatta tied around his neck, but Daphne was a serious piece of ass. Even in real life, the voice actress who played Daphne: not too…Shaggy:

latest?cb=20200608210912

Johnny Quest can ead. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1