just in from espn.com on abraham

jets rooter

espn.com said that the jets will not accommodate abraham on his trade to atlanta.the jets said if atlanta cannot give equal value for an all pro like abraham then there is no deal.

myself as a jet fan have the greatest respect for the jet front office for saying it like it is.

That is very nice to hear. Finally our FO has a spine.

Not to mention balls.

And they're right. Why should they settle for a 2nd round pick & T.J. Duckett for a guy whose made 3 Pro Bowl apperances (even though he's out whenever you need him)??

Exactly. We shouldn't. Seattle is willing to give us a 1st round pick. Yeah, I know, it's not the greatest 1st rounder but it's 16 spots better and that can make a big difference depending on who is around.

espn.com said that the jets will not accommodate abraham on his trade to atlanta.the jets said if atlanta cannot give equal value for an all pro like abraham then there is no deal.

myself as a jet fan have the greatest respect for the jet front office for saying it like it is.

That is really good too hear. I am gald too see we are not giving into them.

Atlanta thought it could push us around like Bradway and Herm, but they didn't realize we have talented people in the FO now. Watch the NY sports writers criticize us though for it. It's funny how the retarded Falcons and their fans all seem to think we NEED to trade jAbe. We don't. Hell, we can probably use him better than Atlanta, they have ****ty coaches anyway.

Atlanta isn't on the clock for almost 5 weeks. The pressure will mount on them before it does on the Jets. They will look foolish for extending themselves to this buffoon if they won't make the Jets satisified enough to make the deal. And what's more, while this new regime doesn't really care about what happened in the past, I like that they've treated Abraham with the absolute disrespect that he has earned with his behavior. Good for you and Atalnta, One Way Johnny-here's a one way ticket to Seattle.

Atlanta isn't on the clock for almost 5 weeks. The pressure will mount on them before it does on the Jets. They will look foolish for extending themselves to this buffoon if they won't make the Jets satisified enough to make the deal. And what's more, while this new regime doesn't really care about what happened in the past, I like that they've treated Abraham with the absolute disrespect that he has earned with his behavior. Good for you and Atalnta, One Way Johnny-here's a one way ticket to Seattle.

"Enjoy the coffee and rain"

:rl:

Who knows where Abe will end up. THis story is far from over and there may even be other suitors who will get involved. Atlanta at least set the price on abes contract so teams know where they more or less need to end up. I am sure if they have to the FO will give him his one year here just to prove a point. We are not the kid getting bet up for lunch money anymore. You want our peanut butter and jelly you better cough up the twinkes.

Nice to hear our FO has some backbone...................

about time we had a HC and GM that had balls

Archived