Custom made NY Jets Tumblers

jwrmo

Hi everyone I have talked with Maxman and he has cleared me to repost this. I am custom designing NY Jet Tumblers. Below I have posted a picture of one of them along with the entire print on the tumbler. These can be customized with names and also whatever Jet stuff you want on them for that matter even if you would like any other custom made tumbler I can do them. Reach out to me and send me a message here and Ill give you more contact details and we can discuss what you would like on your tumbler. The cost of the Jet tumblers is 25.00 you pay the shipping. Any other custom made tumblers may incur an additional fee. Jet Up everyone.

IMG_20220730_201741.jpg

NEW YORK.png

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jwrmo said:

The photos are from a licensed site I use and I have rights to them.

But also if you need to know the photos isn't anyone's original photo. It has been created as my own photo.

3 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Ummm ....

1) Did you license these from the Jets and the photographers who took those photos?

2) @Maxman if you don't have specific knowledge that the answer to those questions is "yes" you need to delete this topic ASAP

Or at least hire me to defend the suit so I can get paid

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, jwrmo said:

But also if you need to know the photos isn't anyone's original photo. It has been created as my own photo.

The photo is someone's original photo. The copyright to a photograph belongs to the photographer who took the photo. Unless it was released by the photographer into the public domain, you need a use license from the photographer (paid or not, without a license it is copyright infringement).

A site may have usage rights to a photograph, but that doesn't give the site the right to grant rights to anyone else, unless that right was granted to the site by the copyright holder.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure this would be a violation of trade dress. If the Jets have a similar product and I would bet they do, what they do in court is hold up the two items and of they look similar, that is a violation. I know this because it happened to my company when we copied the signature material for LV. Even though there was no LV on, it was ruled they look similar enough to confuse the public and we had to abide by the cease and desist order. 

Another thing is ,How does someone know these are made from safe materials. I mean the image goes to top where you put it in your mouth. 

• Upvote 1