Jump to content

NYC Channels


Jetstat
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Jetstat said:

How do I get NYC local channels in FL. TIA

YouTube TV... Fubotv... Slingbox... Steal them from nefarious websites which many people can give names to... Iptv... Kodi... Amazon fire stick hacked with kodi... 

Directtv... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetstat said:

How do I get NYC local channels in FL. TIA

Here's how to do it. Post the quoted material above into a search engine, and you do some reading about how to solve your problem. Some people might call that learning while others might call it taking initiative.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm elaborate please
Sling box allows you to easily stream to other devices ... but these days isnt it easier just to subscribe to one of their online streaming services and spoof your ip to ny via vpn ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Sling box connects to your television. Give the people living in another city the credentials and you can stream their local channels.

If my buddy did that for me would it affect him? Like would the tv have to be on? What if he is watching channel 9 and i want to watch the game on 2?

 

it cant just be as easy as a buddy in nyc hooks it up ti his tv/cable box and he is not affected at all and i just watch nyc tv!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

1. Get Express VPN, set account to New York
2. Get YouTube TV

Boom emoji95.png

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

 

Please don't put this on the threads. Not a good idea imho.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Sling box allows you to easily stream to other devices ... but these days isnt it easier just to subscribe to one of their online streaming services and spoof your ip to ny via vpn ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

 

They know where you are - I tried switching my location and YouTube TV catches on and then it becomes weird and won't let you watch the shows that are not from your location. My son set it up in New York as he goes to college there. When I access from CT it knows after a short amount of time that my location setting is off.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They know where you are - I tried switching my location and YouTube TV catches on and then it becomes weird and won't let you watch the shows that are not from your location. My son set it up in New York as he goes to college there. When I access from CT it knows after a short amount of time that my location setting is off.
Without getting too deep in the woods about it you have to change the location settings on your Web browser

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PM me

They know where you are - I tried switching my location and YouTube TV catches on and then it becomes weird and won't let you watch the shows that are not from your location. My son set it up in New York as he goes to college there. When I access from CT it knows after a short amount of time that my location setting is off.


Sent from my SM-G998U using JetNation.com mobile app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

If my buddy did that for me would it affect him? Like would the tv have to be on? What if he is watching channel 9 and i want to watch the game on 2?

 

it cant just be as easy as a buddy in nyc hooks it up ti his tv/cable box and he is not affected at all and i just watch nyc tv!

It only impacts the TV that it’s connected to. The box just needs to be turned on not the actual Tv. It’s great if you don’t need the entire ticket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It only impacts the TV that it’s connected to. The box just needs to be turned on not the actual Tv. It’s great if you don’t need the entire ticket.

Do you actually have to have it connected to a TV?  I thought you could just have it connected to their cable as another box, no output needed as its all controlled remotely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Do you actually have to have it connected to a TV?  I thought you could just have it connected to their cable as another box, no output needed as its all controlled remotely.

Im not actually sure. I receive it so I dont actually have one hooked up. I'd have to ask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...