Zach shooting for a 69 next?

No analytics in football . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Brett Favre used to break fingers with his fast balls. Would have liked to have known the speed on those.

Great for fitting the ball into tight windows when necessary as long as you can feather touch on it otherwise.

No one likes the Josh Allen outlier comp, but that’s exactly what he did over two years. 

51 minutes ago, rangerous said:

and?  it's not always about ball speed.  i remember when elllway used to bounce the ball off of the receiver's hands because it came in so fast.  the high speed will mean nothing if he doesn't get the short touch passes under control.

No talk about Zachs struggles with the short game. There is a thread that debunked this. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

and?  it's not always about ball speed.  i remember when elllway used to bounce the ball off of the receiver's hands because it came in so fast.  the high speed will mean nothing if he doesn't get the short touch passes under control.

"I don't throw darts at balloons.  I throw balloons at darts"

Joe Montana

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

No analytics in football . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

A revenge thumb down at the right moment. ?

3 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

That is pretty interesting....a few weeks ago one of the infielders for my beloved but dreadful Pittsburgh Pirates threw a ball to 1st base clocked at 98 mph - the fastest throw my an infielder this season.  Just for comparison purposes

I have Cruz on my dynasty league for fantasy baseball, I hope he becomes a star. He’s got all the tools. 

• Upvote 1