Jets get rid of cheerleaders, no more Flight Crew

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Why would a man objective this ???bd3ca50e621a62f411393d4b7107d388.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Because it exploits the natural body of a women.

the strong lean legs, flat stomach, perfectly shaped derrière, strong cheekbones  - actually I have to leave for about 45 seconds.

be right back

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

People live in a vernacular of extremes.

Please define the difference between objectify and appreciate? 

I’ve seen, firsthand,  ignorant Jets fans objectify the cheer squad to the same degree I’ve seen Jets fans appreciate the cheer squad. It’s an easier and lazier narrative to claim these dancers are objectified when there is nothing forced upon them unlike the opinions that any tradition that has more than 40+ years in existence and continues MUST be an evil archaic demeaning holdover from a Patriarchal era. ? 

again, I didn’t see another of that. I actually saw the Cheer squad INSPIRE younger fans to take notice  and was more engaging to younger fans than the ACTUAL FOOTBALL PLAYED ON THE FIELD, lol ?

1 hour ago, undertow said:

Bring the 5 year old's it's fun for the whole family.

There’s a huge variation in themes and content, some are ribald some are not. This is like saying because you shouldn’t let your 5 year old watch “Goodfellas” that movies are morally reprehensible.

• WTF? 1

People live in a vernacular of extremes.
Please define the difference between objectify and appreciate? 

I’ve seen, firsthand,  ignorant Jets fans objectify the cheer squad to the same degree I’ve seen Jets fans appreciate the cheer squad. It’s an easier and lazier narrative to claim these dancers are objectified when there is nothing forced upon them unlike the opinions that any tradition that has more than 40+ years in existence and continues MUST be an evil archaic demeaning holdover from a Patriarchal era. ? 
again, I didn’t see another of that. I actually saw the Cheer squad INSPIRE younger fans to take notice  and was more engaging to younger fans than the ACTUAL FOOTBALL PLAYED ON THE FIELD, lol
It's not evil ... its playful .. problem is there is a faction of people that think any sexuality is inherently evil.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Larz said:

An outdoor northeast stadium makes it kind of silly later in the year but they should have handled this with class and not woodys way lol

You people actually letting the girls know they were out is a Jets and Woody thing?

Ill bet anything the jets wanted cheerleaders, hired a dance company to employ cheerleaders.  They decided to do away with them, informed the dance company and they dropped the ball.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

GIF by South Park

Thank Daniel Snyder.
Half-naked objectified Women and Alpha Males worth $Millions are a lawsuit ready to happen

Exactly, simply not worth the risk for the team.

The CFL team I cheer for got rid of cheerleaders years ago, but what they do was bring in a college like cheer team who were really good and really impressive.

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

If a woman wants to be objectified , choosing to work as an object of desire, males ogle them ... is there any thing wrong with that ?? Someone explain it to me.

You’re missing the point…. With the DW & Snyder lawsuits/ investigation The cost of a lawsuit is not worth the little entertainment benefit of the flight crew. 
If I was Woodys lawyers that’s what I would be telling him. 

• Upvote 1

You’re missing the point…. With the DW & Snyder lawsuits/ investigation The cost of a lawsuit is not worth the little entertainment benefit of the flight crew. 
If I was Woodys lawyers that’s what I would be telling him. 
You illustrating my point perfectly ... I was commenting on the sick state of the society we live in.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I enjoyed the Flight Crew.  Pretty ladies dancing.  Kept a lot of people employed training and organizing them. 

Only time I saw them was right after commercial breaks though. 

Doubtful. Most cheerleaders do this on weekends around their real jobs. Job creation is a bit of a stretch.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Ah, come on.  No one is forcing those ladies to objectify themselves.  It’s actually a fierce competition to get chosen. 
This isn’t sexually abused strippers paying for their meth habit.

Whoa, Whoa  easy now.  i have seen them.  It was cheerleading or construction. That was their only options.  They will now get paid better.

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Trust me the world is moving towards ambivalent asexuality flickering out of existence.

Its socially.unacceptable for our species to behave instinctually in any fashion.

Really sad.

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It certainly has been moving in that direction.  

Guys like you two have not been noble to get laid for decades. It hasn’t managed to wipe out our species yet, so why would any of the current trends for lifestyle inclusion suddenly an apocalyptic event?

Guys like you two have not been noble to get laid for decades. It hasn’t managed to wipe out our species yet, so why would any of the current trends for lifestyle inclusion suddenly an apocalyptic event?
I think you misinterpreted my thoughts ... I was commenting on a general move away from sexual activity.

Nothing to do with sexual preferences at all. If something I wrote read that way .. was not my intention.

More about society fostering non sexuality.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I think you misinterpreted my thoughts ... I was commenting on a general move away from sexual activity.

Nothing to do with sexual preferences at all. If something I wrote read that way .. was not my intention.

More about society fostering non sexuality.

No, I got it. That’s why I made a crack equivocating the inability to get laid with a non-sexual society.

11 hours ago, GREAT WHITE HYPE said:

Over 96% of the adult population of Australia is fully vaccinated—more than 70% are boosted—and yet they just set a new record for COVID deaths.

?

Their death rate is far, far below the US

23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Their death rate is far, far below the US

In fact, there were almost no covid-related deaths at all in Australia prior to the launch of the “vaccines.” There was a small peak in the fall of 2020 followed by a precipitous drop back to baselines levels, followed by a massive peak once people started getting injected.

Interestingly, the booster shot campaign was followed by another massive spike and peak, which will more than likely be followed by continued increases in the death count as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and other jab-induced health conditions take their toll.