THERE IS A FOOTBALL GAME ON TONIGHT

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Zach Wilson more likely to be in stag films , when his  short football career over with , than on anyone list of top Qb’s .   Just  worry about Zach Wilson moving up in late 20’s of top nfl Qb’s , than be the worst Qb in the NFL .   ( like he was last year)    First Darnold was better than Carr  now Zach Wilson is better than him.      Okay believe what you want . J E T S . 

oakland.raiders.memes_2015_15.thumb.jpg.f42882fe15e52dd0d803b8ae6045467a.jpg

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Zach Wilson more likely to be in stag films , when his  short football career over with , than on anyone list of top Qb’s .   Just  worry about Zach Wilson moving up in late 20’s of top nfl Qb’s , than be the worst Qb in the NFL .   ( like he was last year)    First Darnold was better than Carr  now Zach Wilson is better than him.      Okay believe what you want . J E T S . 

Your a funny guy

13 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Stag films? What is 80?

• Haha 3

Tonight's game has confirmed one thing for me ...

Mike White should start and play the entire preseason ... this is comically amateur play.

No reason to risk Flacco and Wilson against scrubs like this.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

A lot of the guys playing tonight will be doing something beside playing football . Maybe playing for the Jets in a couple weeks. 

I know, what kind of trash franchise would ever sign a Jet cast off like Keelan Cole Sr.....

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

More feminist Star Wars .. cant wait.

For the life of me I don’t understand how people can stomach the comic book and Star Wars sh*t anymore.

It’s been milked beyond bone dry at this point.

Watched The Northman last week and what a damn breath of fresh air.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1