Bust Thibodeaux: (1 tackle again) and hurt

Bronx

9 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

He was playing the pats backups. Evan Neal was getting ragged dolled also by backups. But only 1 game of a few plays.

Agreed.  As the midgets and pats are my two least favorite teams, I don't know if I should be thrilled that the midgets starters could only score three points against the pats BACKUPS, or terrified.  because....pats....

12 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Now we’re actively rooting against thibodeaux? Why?

Insecurity about the Giants being good and about the Jets passing on a good pass rusher I suppose. I would not worry, Daniel Jones will not be a good QB no matter what happens with Thibs.

11 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Now we’re actively rooting against thibodeaux? Why?

I don't think it is rooting against him personally but the fact that he is on the Giants and the last thing anyone at least in the NY market wants to see is him become a star.

Call it jealousy or selfish but let's say he goes on to have a monster year  - the NY market will be dominated by his success even if the Jets draft picks go on to have successful years as well. I have already heard several media outlets compare him to LT so it just become unbearable to listen to.

I do not wish him ill will in any way  - I just don't need another Giant draft pick star especially one that the JETS could have drafted (not saying they should have) go onto to a great career and hear about it for the next 10 years or so. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, maury77 said:

Insecurity about the Giants being good and about the Jets passing on a good pass rusher I suppose. I would not worry, Daniel Jones will not be a good QB no matter what happens with Thibs.

Talking about a players performance is insecurity or just football talk?

• Upvote 3

On 8/4/2022 at 9:13 PM, Bronx said:

@ZachEY

Many wanted this guy drafted and he is not very humble. That was his quote: "Need proof?" Additionally, he looks overweight on that pic. 

So I ended inserting JJs press conference as proof of great attitude and a member of the NY Jets.

Thank you.

High quality football discourse.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

High quality football discourse.

Lol, here are some fine examples of "high quality football discourse" in the words of John Madden HoF football coach and commentator: High quality football discourse

“There’s a lot of letters in Ladanian Tomlinson.”

“They'll score if they can just get into the endzone.”

“Here’s a guy, here’s a guy who when he puts his contacts in, he can see better.”

“There definitely needs to be water on the sidelines for these players, but I also had some Gatorade just in case they were allergic to the water or vice versa.”

“Well, when you're playing good football, it's good football and if you don't have good football, then you're not really playing good football.”

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do you think players choose to get hurt or something? It's not his fault that happened. 

You are right. He is an overrated player that was skipped by the Jets even though many fans here wanted him. Not me.  I will continue to monitor his career and  mockery (unless otherwise proven) for being a stuck-up diva, a NY Giant and a possible bust.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

You are right. He is an overrated player that was skipped by the Jets even though many fans here wanted him. Not me.  I will continue to monitor his career and  mockery (unless otherwise proven) for being a stuck-up diva, a NY Giant and a possible bust.

giphy (2).gif