Bust Thibodeaux: (1 tackle again) and hurt

Bronx

10 hours ago, Bronx said:

You are right. He is an overrated player that was skipped by the Jets even though many fans here wanted him. Not me.  I will continue to monitor his career and  mockery (unless otherwise proven) for being a stuck-up diva, a NY Giant and a possible bust.

I hate doing this sort of thing, bad juju, in my opinion. Yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if JJ and Michael T-800 Clemons have better rookie seasons. More of what they are showing in camp as opposed to any news on him. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate doing this sort of thing, bad juju, in my opinion. Yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if JJ and Michael T-800 Clemons have better rookie seasons. More of what they are showing in camp as opposed to any news on him. 

Jets will face Thibodeaux probably 1x over the next 4 years if he stays on the Giants and even though I liked the player, I preferred Gardner. I'll spend my energy focusing on the 2 Jets rookie edges who appear to actually be pretty good players. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

... still waiting to see anything from JJ

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

On 8/4/2022 at 6:55 PM, Larz said:

Would it make sense to wait like 2 years before we draw any conclusions?

No way, for some here, a player only gets 10 reps at a training camp practice followed by a couple of beat reporter tweets on a single play to determine that the sky is falling and the player is a bust. ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Serious question .. not joking ... how many preseason practice sacks equate 1 regular season sack.

In looking for explosion.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Preseason practice sacks don’t equate to regular season sacks at all, imo. I’m merely pointing out that he has been, at least, a consistent performer and that is, at least, something. 

• Sympathy 1